Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Post bumps

Options
13»

Comments

• Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    edited March 2014
    Options
    @mdb - dude really?? In a comment on this thread you said you made the racial comment to see if you could get the thread suppressed then in the post a few post back you claimed it was for a school paper to test a theory and you got an A. (Then edited it) Which is it and was the A worth the loss of respect ??

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • SGH
    SGH Posts: 28,791
    Options
    cazzy said:
    @cazzy
    I saw it too. Did he edit it or moderators?
    He edited the post. Telling you man, this guy is no good brother. Not casting stones either. ..it's a duck!!
    I have a lot of respect for you brother and i dont believe you would say anything untrue. But that being said i have to give him a chance. I was a bad man one time myself. If i can change i have to believe he can as well. If he conducts himself proper i will give him all do respect. If he wants to be a tail i will not have any more to do with him. But as a man of God i must give him a chance for now.

Location- Just "this side" of Biloxi, Ms.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    SGH said:

cazzy said:

SGH said:

@cazzy
    I saw it too. Did he edit it or moderators?

He edited the post. Telling you man, this guy is no good brother. Not casting stones either. ..it's a duck!!

I have a lot of respect for you brother and i dont believe you would say anything untrue. But that being said i have to give him a chance. I was a bad man one time myself. If i can change i have to believe he can as well. If he conducts himself proper i will give him all do respect. If he wants to be a tail i will not have any more to do with him. But as a man of God i must give him a chance for now.

I understand and that's exactly what you should do.
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • cazzy
    edited March 2014
    Options

It was a multi-purposed experimentation;) And I edited the post..didnt seem to make sense to rehash it since there's nothing in it for me this time around. I was simply making the point that if it was monitored..im pretty sure they wouldnt of bumped that thread.

You're full of it man. I'm sure there are forums out there for your people...you should go check them out.

• SGH
    Options
    @cazzy I hope i havent offended you brother. But i do try hard to accept all people until they give me a reason not to. Again i hope i have not offended you or anyone else. I try very hard to be friends with all.

Status- Standing by.

The greatest barrier against all wisdom, the stronghold against knowledge itself, is the single thought, in ones mind, that they already have it all figured out. 

• cazzy
    Options
    SGH said:

@cazzy I hope i havent offended you brother. But i do try hard to accept all people until they give me a reason not to. Again i hope i have not offended you or anyone else. I try very hard to be friends with all.

Not at all, you're good man. There is only one person on this entire forum that I find offensive!
  • SGH
    Options
    Hey lets look on the bright side. Now we know post can be stopped from being bumped. At least we solved that mystery!!

Status- Standing by.

• SGH
    Options
    @SGH you havent offended anyone :) 
    Thank you sir.

Status- Standing by.

• Diptip
    Diptip Posts: 45
    Options

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
    Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
    Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
    Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's singing Lord, kumbaya
    Oh Lord, kumbayah

Someone's laughing, Lord, kumbaya
    Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's crying, Lord, kumbaya
    Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's praying, Lord, kumbaya
    Oh Lord, kumbaya

Someone's sleeping, Lord, kumbaya
    Oh Lord, kumbaya
    Oh Lord, kumbaya

Amen

In an idiots head.
  • cazzy
    edited March 2014
    Options
    I would not be shocked if Diptip is another account that belongs to MDB.  After all, the majority of Dip's posts are trolling.  Funny how Dip hasn't posted since 2/4 but decides to return to defend MDB.  
  • AlbertaEgger
    AlbertaEgger Posts: 1,387
    Options

cazzy said:
    I would not be shocked if Diptip is another account that belongs to MDB.  After all, the majority of Dip's posts are trolling.  Funny how Dip hasn't posted since 2/4 but decides to return to defend MDB.  

Or he has done a complete spin on things and he is also SGH??

Just kidding @SGH

County of Parkland, Alberta, Canada
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    I wish it were catchier because:

"I said horrible racist things and then created another handle to say even more racist things about the racist things and then got caught so then just went back to being the original racist guy but then a year later I finally thought of a way out by saying it was all for a term paper and I got an A and my pastor is black so that makes it all ok" would make one hell of funny t-shirt.....for a racist, I mean
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • Diptip
    Diptip Posts: 45
    Options
    Diptip likes making snow balls and handing them off for others to throw. :))
    In an idiots head.
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    Diptip said:
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    How I have missed these differences of opinion.

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options

Diptip said:

• BYS1981
    BYS1981 Posts: 2,533
    Options
    LMFAO, made a racist thread for an experiment, ok Adolf.
  • Mike_the_BBQ_Fanatic
    Options
    The original post was before my time buy I did go back and read it...based on a reference a few weeks ago...just wow...that's all I got...
    Making the neighbors jealous in Pleasant Hill, Ia one cook at a time...
  • SGH
    Options

cazzy said:

Or he has done a complete spin on things and he is also SGH??

Just kidding @SGH

I can take it brother!!!

Status- Standing by.