Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Fresh Ground Burgers

Mattman3969
Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
This is prolly boring for some but I got excited to use my grinder I got for Christmas I started with just a touch over 2lbs of sirloin roast image Ground it up. And of course a pic of the new grinder image I made 6 patties and seasoned with Raising the Steaks and Tsunami spin image Decided to make some sweet potato fries. Coated with EVOO,sea salt, cayenne and a pinch of cinnamon These were cooked in the hot box at 425 for 30min image Burgers on the small @ 500 raised direct image Sautéed onions,mushrooms and garlic on the gasser side burner image Of course you gotta toast your buns image And plated image I don't know what the difference is between these burgers and the sirloin burgers I generally buy but the tasted ooooh so good. Thanks for lookin

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.

Comments