Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

New problem since yesterday. No texts going through. "body required" displayed.

Options
2»

Comments

• Dave in Florida
    Options
    I get the same when using IE, but not when using FireFox.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • Dave in Florida
    Options
    Luvflt said:

Ok for those of you who haven't figure this out yet, apparently there is w problem with IE 11. Hungry_Joe came up with the fix:

What you need to do while browsing this forum click the little gear icon in the upper right had corner and click "add"  eggheadforum.com under compatibility view settings. At least that is what worked for me.

Everyone that has tried this found it to work.

Just tried this and it worked.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to the Swamp.....GO GATORS!!!!
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    It just sucks. Fine from apple products and the Dell at work continues to suck
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    My computer did the same thing.  I had to go to Tools - Compatibility  View Settings - Add site.

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA
  • SmokinOutBack
    Options
    Yep, that did it. Thanks.
    Cherry Hill, NJ
  • Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    Options
    I guess the BGE sofware needs upgradin. 

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,052
    Options
    Thank you, @Luvflt!  I've been getting the same message.  It's been driving me nuts since I'm without a phone too.  My cell phone is what I normally use to surf the forum, but it crapped out on me over a week ago.  And Best Buy says my replacement phone is on backorder.  Sucks big time.  :(
  • Dyal_SC
    Options

Woohooo!  That post went through.  :D

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    In internet explorer. click the little gear icon in the top right, choose "compatibility view settings", then choose "Add this website (eggheadforum.com). 

Props to Hungry Joe.

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    edited December 2013
    Options

Like so:

That's better! 

BTW...IE11 is frikkin clumsy as hell on this site. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Dyal_SC
    Options

Sorry, @SmokeyPitt, I didn't clarify what I was thanking Luvflt about.  :)  I was thanking him for providing the solution that Hungry Joe originally provided.  I added this webpage to my compatibility view before my last post and now it seems to be working.  However, for some reason, the page is still not keeping up with my typing.  It's delaying the heck out of it.  Hope this issue is fixed soon.  :-S