Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My deck with built in outdoor kitchen, Pic heavy.

Thatgrimguy
Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
edited November 2013 in EggHead Forum
I've had my XL for about 6 months and I already bought a 2nd egg (Small) and built myself an outdoor kitchen where I can enjoy my view.  I included lots of counter space, an under-mount sink, 1 XL, 1 Small and a gas range with 2 burners.

I still need to seal the cabinetry, lower the height on the small to match the XL, install the stainless doors, run the plumbing, drain and gas lines. And get all the electrical done. Lots of lighting, plugs and a couple "Haiku" fans from the Big Ass Fan company.

Well here are the pics. So close to being done, but I just couldn't wait anymore!!

Then the palms showed up!!

And finally the outdoor kitchen. I should have gotten better progression shots.

Well, that's my slice of paradise!! Off to shop for thanksgiving ingredients. I plan to use my new kitchen for all it's worth. (that is if I can get the gas and plumbing done in time...)
XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum

Comments