Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Sriracha fans rejoice

Gogogordy
Gogogordy Posts: 460
edited October 2013 in EggHead Forum
Maybe ever so slighty off-topic but if any fellow Eggers enjoy the Sriracha condiment as much as I do, the local to So Cal kerfuffle over the purported fumes coming from the Sriracha plant has been quelched. For now. Score 1 for Sriracha...and 0 for the City of Irwindale California who welcomed the companys move to their taxable geography 2 years ago, and now is suing them over the manufacturing scents they claim is harming local residents. So...for now, NO Sriracha shortage....production will continue! One of my favoritist condiments ever. Anyone else in BGE land embrace the red rooster as warmly as me?
When I'm not Eggin', I'm scootin'   Eggin' and 'cueing from Temecula Ca; an hour from San Diego, an hour and five minutes from Palm Springs, and an hour and a half from Los Angeles (yeah, right. With THAT traffic?)

Comments