Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Central Texas Lump Group Buy

Options
The Cen-Tex Smoker
The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,961
edited October 2013 in EggHead Forum
Hi Guys- I am bringing in a few pallets of one of the well known lumps that we all see on here. They are 20 lb bags and there are 30 bags to a pallet. I'm in for one pallet and will gladly handle the other bags and pallets and arrange to get them out to other eggers. He is doing this as a favor for fellow eggers but out of respect to his business we have a few requests: 1) No discussion of price or volume on this thread. PM me if you need to know the price and PM me how many bags you want. Really don't even want to discuss the brand- we all know what it is. ............................................... 2) No posting glory shots of truck beds or garages full of lump................................................. and finally.................................................................................................. image......................................... we will give it a week, add em up and order it in. On another note, if anyone in the Austin area has a commercial loading dock that we can use for delivery that would be appreciated. i have one in reserve but he's not an egger and might think I'm insane if pallets of lump show up on his dock (he'll be first in line for dinner though). I will be there to unload and reload my truck/trailer and will do all the redistribution from home- all we need is a dock and an hour
Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX

Comments