Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizza

Last nights pie. Plus this is my first try at uploading a photo.
Charlotte, Michigan XL BGE

Comments

• paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,660
    Awesome! Home made dough?

It's a no on the homemade dough, I do however know how to make it, it's our local pizza joint JB's Party Store in Dimondale, Michigan. I flipped pizza at this very store 40 years a go and it's the same dough as back then. This a 16 ounce ball which I toss and put on a 16 inch pizza screen. They use it to make there 12 inch and I like thin crust and just spin it thinner and it's always great, plus it's 1.25 cents
    Charlotte, Michigan XL BGE
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Nice job. I've been looking for my pizza wheel, no wonder I can't find it, it's at your house. Have one somewhere that looks the same. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Skiddymarker It's mine and you can't have it...Haven't done a pie in a while, mite be time to do one

--------------------------------------------------------
    South Dakota
    KBØQBT
    Large BGE, 
    Mini BGE
    36" Blackstone Griddle
    Phoenix Gasser
    Cyber Q WIFI

And a deck box full of toy's

• stantrb
    stantrb Posts: 156
    Gorgeous pies, homemade crust or not.