Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - I have joined a different club

Options
The pipe smoking club, trying it out. Don't like sticks (sorry), hate cigarettes. So far pipes are pretty nice.

Comments

• Chris_Wang
    Chris_Wang Posts: 1,254
    edited September 2013
    Options
    Welcome to the club. I'm both a stick and pipe burner. SWMBO prefers that I smoke the pipe, but it's kind of a hassle compared to a cigar. Either way, hope you enjoy yours! What's going in it tonight for the christening?

Ball Ground, GA

ATL Sports Homer

• SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    The first rule of pipe club- don't talk about pipe club. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• fletcherfam
    Options

Well, that is an old picture, it has been smoked in about 4-5 times. I have put a blend from Tinder Box in it called "Wilshire" and one called "Cherry Almond"

Yea the wife likes the smell of the pipes much better than the cigars, and since I like the pipes better anyway it works out. Now I just need to get a briar...

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    A good pipe is enjoyable... A bad pipe is frustrating.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Skiddymarker
    Options
    Enjoyed a pipe, years ago when I smoked. Pipe smoke can be very aromatic, still get the yennies when I smell a blend I like. 

Keep 'em clean - always hated that sound of juice in the stem that sounds like sucking spit through your teeth. Enjoy. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!