Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

egghead weightloss competition weigh in Monday

12345679»

Comments

• J_Que
    J_Que Posts: 223
    I'm moving in the wrong direction. Set up a bet with a friend that I could loose more weight then him in a 3 month period and I've already gained 3 pounds. :((
    I know all the rules, but the rules do not know me.

Small, Medium, 2 Large, XL ,Stumps XL Stretch, Workhorse 1975
  • JayHawkEye
    JayHawkEye Posts: 196
    I'm holding steady right at the 170 mark (which was my target weight before the comp). Some days above, some days below. My family and I are on day 68 of the 100 day burpee challenge. Not doing much cardio right now, but lifting, mowing, golfing are helping.
    "Take yourself lightly, but what you do seriously." - M. Martin XL BGE - Johnston, IA
  • WELL DONE EVERYONE!  I am aiming to lose a little, I've let myself just float for awhile, and I wanted to share with everyone that Beachbody is a GREAT place to find workout programs that you can do at home :)  I am a beachbody coach, so if anyone has questions, feel free to ask!

Iowa, 1 BGEXL, 1BGEMiniMax, a truck, a camper and some horses and atvs :D Let's play!
  • also, you can look me up as a beachbody coach at www.beachbodycoach.com/JNJGoeders
    Iowa, 1 BGEXL, 1BGEMiniMax, a truck, a camper and some horses and atvs :D Let's play!