Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

1000 Islands, Watertown NY, Syracuse NY area

Options
I'm planning on going Watertown NY and possibly Syracuse NY for March break. Does anyone know any great dealers or shops that sell BGE and its accessories in that area?

Thanks

Do you know what's funny. In my 20ies I was going south to Miami,Virgina beach to seek out fun and adventure and now in my 40ies I'm going down south (upstate NY) for BGE gear, fishing and hunting supplies. So I'm guessing in my 60ies I'll be going down south for a hip replacement and if the good lord see fit ill be a snowbird.
A child can ask questions a wise man can't answer!!!
Canada
Large @ Small BGE 

Comments

• MurrayG
    MurrayG Posts: 28
    Options
    There is a hardware store in Manlius NY (Syracuse Suburb) that handles BGE.  That is where I purchased my BGE about four months ago.
  • RocEGG
    RocEGG Posts: 89
    Options
    If you get further south and west there are multiple dealers in Rochester. Gallea's in Pittsford is a new dealer and seem nice when I have been in. Mileage Master in Penfield is where I bought mine. Have a good selection but they are sort of old school. Lots of stuff piled up in the store, kind of cranky old people who own it, but good (albeit sometimes slow) service. Garden Factory in Gates is big and modern garden store and dealer. Have lots of gear, and carry many different brands of grills including BGE, Primo, Weber, etc.
    Rochester, NY  - XL BGE