Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

1000 Islands, Watertown NY, Syracuse NY area

I'm planning on going Watertown NY and possibly Syracuse NY for March break. Does anyone know any great dealers or shops that sell BGE and its accessories in that area?

Thanks

Do you know what's funny. In my 20ies I was going south to Miami,Virgina beach to seek out fun and adventure and now in my 40ies I'm going down south (upstate NY) for BGE gear, fishing and hunting supplies. So I'm guessing in my 60ies I'll be going down south for a hip replacement and if the good lord see fit ill be a snowbird.
A child can ask questions a wise man can't answer!!!
Canada
Large @ Small BGE 

·

Comments

• MurrayGMurrayG Posts: 15
    There is a hardware store in Manlius NY (Syracuse Suburb) that handles BGE.  That is where I purchased my BGE about four months ago.
    ·
  • RocEGGRocEGG Posts: 85
    If you get further south and west there are multiple dealers in Rochester. Gallea's in Pittsford is a new dealer and seem nice when I have been in. Mileage Master in Penfield is where I bought mine. Have a good selection but they are sort of old school. Lots of stuff piled up in the store, kind of cranky old people who own it, but good (albeit sometimes slow) service. Garden Factory in Gates is big and modern garden store and dealer. Have lots of gear, and carry many different brands of grills including BGE, Primo, Weber, etc.
    Rochester, NY  - XL BGE
    ·