Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Used small

Options
henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
Small, Ps, nest... 250. Thoughts?
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• Gogogordy
    Gogogordy Posts: 460
    Options
    I would in a second....
    When I'm not Eggin', I'm scootin'   Eggin' and 'cueing from Temecula Ca; an hour from San Diego, an hour and five minutes from Palm Springs, and an hour and a half from Los Angeles (yeah, right. With THAT traffic?)
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    Options
    I would
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Furall
    Furall Posts: 124
    Options
    At that price I would take my chances for sure.
  • grege345
    grege345 Posts: 3,515
    Options
    I'd head to ATM right now
    LBGE& SBGE———————————————•———————– Pennsylvania / poconos

• caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Is it home yet? It should have been by now.

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • TUTTLE871
    TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    Options
    I would right now.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• pasoegg
    pasoegg Posts: 447
    Options

you would not get mine for that price....worth every nickel....you will love it!

"it is never too early to drink, but it may be too early to be seen drinking"

Winston-Salem, NC

• GATABITES
    GATABITES Posts: 1,260
    Options
    actually, give me the number and address and I will let you know how it smokes by the end of the day. 

I want a second egg so bad. - LOL I dispise this forum. 
    :-\"
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Baltimore, MD
  • GATABITES
    GATABITES Posts: 1,260
    Options
    I am trolling CL right now looking to see if I can find a deal too. had no luck in the last 3 weeks. LOL 
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Baltimore, MD
  • WalrusBBQ
    WalrusBBQ Posts: 153
    Options
    Ya I scour the list daily looking for a small or mini 

No luck
    ------------
    Beers & BBQ

• henapple
    Options
    I'm not sure I can right now. I had a brain fart though. What if I can snag it and sell it to one of y'all that I pass by soon? $300. The $50 will pay my diesel for driving to pick it up.

I'm picking up a nice commercial 2 bay stainless steel sink... $250 so I'm stretched.
  • double
    double Posts: 1,214
    Options
    OO just went up @henapple needs to buy a small.
    Lynnwood WA
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    edited June 2013
    Options
    henapple said:
    I'm not sure I can right now. I had a brain fart though. What if I can snag it and sell it to one of y'all that I pass by soon? $300. The $50 will pay my diesel for driving to pick it up. I'm picking up a nice commercial 2 bay stainless steel sink... $250 so I'm stretched.
    That Egg is 600 miles from you? That's how much 50 bucks worth of diesel takes me... :D
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    Bought it yet?

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,512
    Options
    in a heartbeat

sold my Small recently for $549 but this is the GWN.
    canuckland
  • WalrusBBQ
    WalrusBBQ Posts: 153
    Options
    I'd pay $300 no doubt
    ------------
    Beers & BBQ

• Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    Options
    Tony get it. The hell with the sink. Use the bathtub, its the Tennessee (redneck) way.

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• henapple
    Options

i
    henapple said:

I'm not sure I can right now. I had a brain fart though. What if I can snag it and sell it to one of y'all that I pass by soon? $300. The $50 will pay my diesel for driving to pick it up.

I'm picking up a nice commercial 2 bay stainless steel sink... $250 so I'm stretched.

That Egg is 600 miles from you? That's how much 50 bucks worth of diesel takes me... :D

140 miles round trip. 12 mpg is 11.66 gallons mmultiple by around $4 per gallon is $46.66. I guessing I'd be f#&#ing someone out of $3.34. The new price is $296.66. There.
  • Eggcelsior
    Options
    henapple said:
    i
    henapple said:
    I'm not sure I can right now. I had a brain fart though. What if I can snag it and sell it to one of y'all that I pass by soon? $300. The $50 will pay my diesel for driving to pick it up. I'm picking up a nice commercial 2 bay stainless steel sink... $250 so I'm stretched.
    140 miles round trip. 12 mpg is 11.66 gallons mmultiple by around $4 per gallon is $46.66. I guessing I'd be f#&#ing someone out of $3.34. The new price is $296.66. There.
    Damn. I guess that is the difference between a work truck and my TDI hatchback...
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    Options
    Hell yeah!!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    Options
    If it were me (and I didn't already have a small), I'd buy the Small before the sink. Although that is a good price for a commercial 2 bay sink, sink deals are on CL more frequently than Small Eggs at that price (at least in my area).
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • henapple
    Options
    The cheapest sink I could find in this condition was $500. I might do both. I have to figure $46.66 into the price plus at least 2 hours labor. I usually charge $1 per mile so once I refigure my cost I'll let Eggcelsior know to make sure he approves.

I'm redoing the cave and really want a sink. I want to upgrade to a 50" TV... But divorce is a ****.
  • Eggcelsior
    Options
    henapple, you just know I am joshing you right?

I will approve anything and everything you do. Use me as an excuse for that 50" TV. You found a great deal and will hold it for me until I can get it in Salado next year. She'll ask why. Just say "Eggcelsior would only approve it this way".

• Covertegger
    Options
    Henapple I will take you up on the offer! I live in louisville and I will want some ozark oak also! PM me for phone number. Thanks.
  • RLeeper
    RLeeper Posts: 480
    Options
    In a heart beat!
    Extra Large, Large, and Mini. Tucker, GA
  • Lowflyer
    Lowflyer Posts: 785
    Options
    I paid $300 and have no regrets. Love it!!!
  • Raymont
    Raymont Posts: 710
    Options

Ok, someone yesterday got to the small offered on CL for $275 in Bowling Green, KY before I could snatch it up!  Fess up! The seller responded to my offer to buy with 2 crushing words "Sold It".

:ar!

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Great deal on a mini on ATL craigslist...
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • SmokeyPitt
    SmokeyPitt Posts: 10,490
    Options
    Chubbs said:
    Great deal on a mini on ATL craigslist...
    This one?  I want a discount since the bands are on sideways. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Dont see a link
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013