Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

We had a meeting to decide what to do

Mickey
Mickey Posts: 19,669
edited June 2013 in EggHead Forum
Just in case the Forum never came back we had a meeting and made plans. Henapple, Travis, Mrs Travis and The sweetest baby in the world. Not wanting government snooping on this, we held it in Salado tonight. Nothing on the phones. Lots of talk about VI (vote of 3/2 to keep him). imageimage
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• baby didnt get a vote?
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    edited June 2013
    I don't know what you are talking about. Those are impostors (except for the sweet baby and the beautiful lady) - "Travis" looks sober and "henapple" is drinking a Shiner... without any OO in sight. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Mickey
    John, Travis went to the bathroom and The Baby was the No vote :-\"
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,951
    edited June 2013
    caliking said:
    I don't know what you are talking about. Those are impostors (except for the sweet baby and the beautiful lady) - "Travis" looks sober and "henapple" is drinking a Shiner... without any OO in sight. 

I didn't recognize travis either. I thought he had glaucoma but it just turns out he's been shitfaced every time I've seen a picture or in person.

• caliking said:

I didn't recognize travis either. I thought he had glaucoma but it just turns out he's been shitcanned every time I've seen a picture or in person.

I don't know how it is in Tajas, but everywhere else, to be shitcanned means you got fired. Shitfaced is what Travis obviously is.
    Flint, Michigan
  • caliking said:

I didn't recognize travis either. I thought he had glaucoma but it just turns out he's been shitcanned every time I've seen a picture or in person.
    I don't know how it is in Tajas, but everywhere else, to be shitcanned means you got fired. Shitfaced is what Travis obviously is.

I dunno what you are talking about. That's exactly what i said :))
  • That does it. You're shitcanned! Or is that shitfaced? >:)
    Flint, Michigan
  • That does it. You're shitcanned! Or is that shitfaced? >:)

neither but unfortunately it would have to be canned tonight. not a sip :-O
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    edited June 2013
    I love how Travis Jr. is like "yo dad, pass that dutchie on the left hand side. Don't break the cipher."

Brings a tear to my eye.
  • travisstrick
    travisstrick Posts: 5,002
    The small friend is eyeing my saltine cracker. The boy is like a vacum cleaner. Eats everything in sight.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    The small friend is eyeing my saltine cracker. The boy is like a vacum cleaner. Eats everything in sight.

Like father, like son, I can see.

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025

The boy eats beets... And I mean he eats them. Actually, they're not bad.

@Caliking. Apparently Mickey broke into my trailer and stole the remaining OO.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • boatbum
    boatbum Posts: 1,273
    Just wait till he has his first taste of Travis Style brisket ....
    Cookin in Texas
  • When he's older and a smartypants, he'll use his dad's computer and we'll get threads like: "Travis Style Nut Scratching" or "Travis Style Wind Breaking & Dutch Oven Cooking".
    Flint, Michigan
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    A beautiful wife and adorable kid can make any guy look half-decent 
    That's why I wear a bag on my head. Improves my odds even more.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Travis style... 330k views
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Mickey
    edited June 2013
    henapple said:
    Travis style... 330k views
    The boy should be taken out back and shot :ar!

• Austin  Egghead
    Austin Egghead Posts: 3,966

:-) Just wait, crackers today.. the entire fridge in a few short years :-)
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • sancho65
    sancho65 Posts: 226
    @henapple You really don't care who you hang out with, do you??
    XL, Large, 2 Small's and Mini BGE Arlington Texas