Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Have we had a "how did you pick your handle" thread yet?

Options

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    And he's from Prince Edward Island.....no wait that was another guy...never mind

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• dugdbug
    dugdbug Posts: 244
    Options
    I thought he was from Boston?
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    awww shucks, thanks ya'll!

I've been a busy beaver.  I'll have to start some threads up.  
    Options
    King of the trolls? nola's been busy. Time for a change-up with that new beard he grew.

• Grillmagic
    Grillmagic Posts: 1,600
    edited June 2013
    Options

I am a Comedy Magician & Hypnotist, I have performed my show 3 different times at the Big Memphis in May BBQ Competition, I am a newbie to the egg world and love to cook almost as much as I love to eat.

Chuck

www.chuckkingcomedy.com

Charlotte, Michigan XL BGE
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    @Grillmagic... from one egger to another (and, I promise not to tell a soul) how "real" is stage hypnosis?
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    Hey TexanOfTheNorth It's real my friend, the mind is a power full thing. My job is to entertain with hypnosis not to prove that it is real. I perform at several colleges in Texas and will message you the next time I get there and see if you are close. Are you in Texas?
    Charlotte, Michigan XL BGE
  • Little Steven
    Options
    And he's from Prince Edward Island.....no wait that was another guy...never mind

I was talking about Bud the Spud

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    Options
    To heck with Nola.  Where's Fleur d' Lireous?

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Options
    Hey TexanOfTheNorth It's real my friend, the mind is a power full thing. My job is to entertain with hypnosis not to prove that it is real. I perform at several colleges in Texas and will message you the next time I get there and see if you are close. Are you in Texas?
    Let me know next time you're in the Toronto area @Grillmagic; that's where I now live.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Options
    I live in Maryland but I am from Florida. All my friend here would call me "Florida Gator" hence GATABITES. LOL
    XL BGE 
    Joe JR 
    Baltimore, MD
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    Hi Gary....She went to get a massage then she's sharpening her throwing knives in preparation for the next egg fest.
    =))
    Options
    Hi Gary....She went to get a massage then she's sharpening her throwing knives in preparation for the next egg fest.
    =))
    I haven't gotten the one from the last eggfest out of my back yet.   [-O<

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• dugdbug
    dugdbug Posts: 244
    Options

"From the bright red mud"  RIP Stompin' Tom
    I suppose 'Doug the Bug' could be adapted for use as an east coast lobster hauler's song...
  • pirates21
    pirates21 Posts: 74
    edited June 2013
    Options
    HUGE Pirates fan and Roberto Clemente( #21) is my all-time fave.
    Ninety feet between bases is perhaps as close as man has ever come to perfection." -- Red Smith
  • hapster
    hapster Posts: 7,503
    Options
    I am a Tigers fan... was practicing with some new lights and liked how the pic came out. Like my name, I use the picture on other forums and social media
  • Thatgrimguy
    Thatgrimguy Posts: 4,729
    Options
    Video game handle from when I was younger. I kept picking names with grim in them and eventually was just known as Grim. Or that guy grim... Thatgrimguy.
    XL, Small, Mini & Mini Max Green Egg, Shirley Fab Trailer, 6 gal and 2.5 gal Cajun Fryers, BlueStar 60" Range, 48" Lonestar Grillz Santa Maria, Alto Shaam 1200s, Gozney Dome, Gateway 55g Drum
  • Little Steven
    Options
    dugdbug said:

"From the bright red mud"  RIP Stompin' Tom
    I suppose 'Doug the Bug' could be adapted for use as an east coast lobster hauler's song...
    Seriously I thought you drew your handle from Stompin Tom's song. Kinda fits lyrically

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• flemster
    flemster Posts: 269
    Options
    Fleming is the last name.  Flemster was my high school nick-name...actually the bastards shortened it to Flem which I was not going to use as my handle for obvious reasons...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keywords: Gator, Nashvegas, LBGE, Looftlighter, Thermapen in Racing Green (faster than the red one!), PSWOO2, Spider with CI, IQ120
  • Little Steven
    Options
    I knew a guy named Fleming that we called Phlegma if it makes you feel better

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• flemster
    flemster Posts: 269
    Options
    Yeah...little bastards used that too....
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keywords: Gator, Nashvegas, LBGE, Looftlighter, Thermapen in Racing Green (faster than the red one!), PSWOO2, Spider with CI, IQ120
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options

How about jamaican-style: Phlegmon!
  • blueinatl
    blueinatl Posts: 94
    Options
    So I explained the avatar in another thread.. now for the actual nickname.

My nickname since 1992 has been "blue", since I was the crazy kid in school who came in with electric blue hair on about 30% of their hair (manic panic electric blue to be precise)...  It stuck.  When I moved south from Buffalo NY we found that my old handle was sometimes taken so I changed it to Blue In ATL (airport code ATL :-) )

So there you go. 
    Peachtree Corners, GA. Large BGE
  • Little Steven
    Options
    flemster said:
    Yeah...little bastards used that too....
    Sorry man! My last name is Nelson and the worst I got was Nellie. Not too bad in comparison

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• OLD NORTH STATE BBQ CO.
    Options
    "The Old North State" is the official state song of North Carolina. Being NC born, I proudly use its name in my handle.

"Where the weak grow strong and the strong grow great, Here's to "Down Home," the Old North State!"

Med & XL

• Toolmaster
    Toolmaster Posts: 41
    edited June 2013
    Options
    I invested in Precious Metals (Snap on Tools) Please don't ask to borrow them. Worked as a mechanic on heavy equipment. I also go by Tim The Tool Man.  I have lots of tools !!!!! There for I am the Toolmaster !  
    I went to bed last night mean and woke up meaner !  
    "Matt Dillon"

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    When I saw your handle, I thought something else.
    Flint, Michigan
  • nashbama
    nashbama Posts: 102
    Options
    Currently living near Nashville, but my roots will always be in Bama.
  • B&BKnox
    B&BKnox Posts: 283
    Options
    I live in knoxville and the B & B stands for many things I love, Beer, booze, bicycles, BBQ, Blues etc
    Be Well

Knoxville TN
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    I invested in Precious Metals (Snap on Tools) Please don't ask to borrow them. Worked as a mechanic on heavy equipment. I also go by Tim The Tool Man.  I have lots of tools !!!!! There for I am the Toolmaster !  
    I'm a serious tool-a-holic myself....  All the power to ya, @toolmaster!