Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Next group buy

henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
edited June 2013 in Off Topic
Hi folks. I'm a new member but haven't received posting permission so henapple has allowed me to post under his account. He's AWESOME.
I've been stalki..er, lurking for years but finally decided to jump in. I saw where group buys are popular so I contacted my good pal, Ben Dover. Ben has invented a product that is a must have for all eggers... The Big Green Fork. This oversized grub shovel not only transports more egged goodies to your pie hole but makes it taste better. It's AWESOME. Your food has never tasted better. Your family and neighbors will be AMAZED at your culinary delights while eating with the BGE Fork.
Trouble eating oriental food with chopsticks? The BGE Fork can pick up more rice in one scoop than a crew of Vietnamese farmers harvest in a day.
Just listen to Ima Dumas from central Ohio wrote us. "The BGE Fork is AWESOME"
Made from space age titanium this fork will last forever... But wait. Ben has come out with a new plastic optimized carrier... Or the POS. Camping? Tailgating? No worries. When you finish eating just throw the POS in the trash.
Whether your hosting thanksgiving dinner or serving samples in Salado we have a fork for you.
BGE forks come in yellow, red, blue and burnt orange so there's a color for you. What's it cost to change my life you ask...
An eight piece set of the titanium forks sell for $119.99 and the POS sells for $. 25. BUT WAIT. Order now and use the forum code GETFORKES and you'll receive a second set free.
Inside the US call 1 800 WTF-RUON
Canada call 1888 HOO-TFRU
Mastercard, Visa, Diners Club and Home Depot cards accepted.
S&H... $50
Canadians add $437 for living in Canada
All products are shipped via Norfolk and Way

When your friends ask where you got it... Remember, tell them you GOT FORKED
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments