Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

An Open Note to This Forum

Hi All,

I'm a long-term lurker and short-term contributor (?) to this forum. I have had my LBGE for a bit over a year now, but have cooked on a stick burner for a couple of decades.  I'm finding myself converting more and more as time goes by.  My Weber gasser is essentially a storage unit now, and my smoker is beginning to collect spider webs.

I just wanted to thank the folks on this forum for all of the great advice.  I can always count on several salient and helpful replies to my still rookie questions, generally within 5 minutes of posting.  Due to the input from the forum members, in the last month I have smoked my best brisket and butt that I have ever done.  Not a bad May, I must say.

At any rate, I will certainly begin contributing more when I feel like I have something to add.  Until then, thanks for all of the great advice, and keep Egging.

Transplanted from Austin, Texas to Medina, Ohio

Comments