Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

We have another one.....

Options

Comments

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Aviator said:
    Fortoday said:
    I agree. My whole family is in the medical field. Of course there doctors and surgeons.but still

But, but did you not go to school? "there" doctors? Whats with you? Still at 2nd grade?

This is too funny!

I smell a rat. Nobody is that dumb. I hope anyway.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • GA_Dawgs
    GA_Dawgs Posts: 273
    Options
    Stop being a douchenozzle. Everyone just ignore him and he will go away when he isn't getting a reaction.
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
    Options

Michigan's upper peninsula is connected to the lower peninsula by the Macinac  Bridge.  The residents of the upper peninsula, called Yoopers, refer to us residents of the lower peninsula as "Trolls" because we live under the bridge.  Therefore, I submit that I'm the Troll.

Flint, Michigan
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited May 2013
    Options
    MCN is smart, but the Troll Hunter is on to him. He's fooled you all! He made a thread to call out a troll he created. Pretty clever if you ask me!

The Troll Hunter contacted me and asked me to pass on this message:

I'm watching you Focker!
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Options
    cazzy said:

MCN is smart, but the Troll Hunter is on to him. He's fooled you all! He made a thread to call out a troll he created. Pretty clever if you ask me!

I'm watching you Focker!

The troll hunter is a bad dude. He's a male nurse as well, strong diagnostic and assessment skills, also a keen eye for doodoo. Not afraid of the dirty work.

Thanks for your kind words guys. I'm proud of my profession.

I was 1 of 5 guys in a class of 70. You call that sissy or pathetic, I think of it as good odds ;) that is where I met my wife by the way.

So hard not to feed the trolls, but trust me cazzy, I am not fortoday or any alter ego.

XLBGE 
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    edited May 2013
    Options
    I'm proud of my profession. I was 1 of 5 guys in a class of 70. You call that sissy or pathetic
    My wife is a grad school professor in Nursing.  She has quite a few guys in every class, and they're just as good as the women.  And, sometimes, nursing requires a lot of strength, which comes in handy for guys.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Fortoday
    Fortoday Posts: 94
    Options
    You guys r dumb. I'm start, I have a phd
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    Options
    Fortoday said:
    You guys r dumb. I'm start, I have a phd
    But not in spelling or grammar.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    The Cen-Tex Smoker Posts: 22,961
    edited May 2013
    Options
    Fortoday said:
    I agree. My whole family is in the medical field. Of course there doctors and surgeons.but still

They must be so proud :)) I can see them now just regaling their friends at the country club of the exploits of their wonderful little son."dr. bob, what does YOUR son do"? "oh, so glad you asked. He trolls bbq forums". We are so proud he didn't enter the family business; surgery is such a bore"!
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • r270ba
    r270ba Posts: 763
    Options
    Fortoday said:
    Mr cooking nurse? Really..pathetic a male nurse
    I am sorry but while I completely disagree with this statement I couldn't help to laugh.  Completely unexpected response and it caught me off guard.  When I went to hit Like, I saw 5 Disagrees and 1 OT.  Thanks for the laugh!  

@mrcookingnurse I appreciate your profession.  Had some medical problems of my own and male or female a good nurse is a god send when you are having issues!  Not to mention you probably make more money than him too!
    Anderson, SC
    XL BGE, Father's Day Gift 2012 (Thanks Fam!!!)
    Webber Kettle and Webber Summit Gasser
    Want List: Thermapen, Small BGE, Wok, Adjustable Rig, Food Saver, More $

• cazzy
    Options

cazzy said:

I'm watching you Focker!

The troll hunter is a bad dude. He's a male nurse as well, strong diagnostic and assessment skills, also a keen eye for doodoo. Not afraid of the dirty work.

Thanks for your kind words guys. I'm proud of my profession.

I was 1 of 5 guys in a class of 70. You call that sissy or pathetic, I think of it as good odds ;) that is where I met my wife by the way.

So hard not to feed the trolls, but trust me cazzy, I am not fortoday or any alter ego.
    MCN, don't be butt hurt, I was just playing...don't know about the others though. :P
  • Fortoday
    Options
    I AM KING and your my Village IDIOT
  • Fortoday
    Options
    You can suck it mountaindewb ASS
  • Fortoday
    Options
    Im very mature, and i have a life, thank you very much. Im just bored at work.  Nice sandlot shot..but no i make my weenie with 100% grade A human.
  • Fortoday
    Options
    yeah..why dont you come over here and see my chainsaw.
  • MrCookingNurse
    Options
    I apologize for starting this thread.

XLBGE 
  • Fortoday
    Options
    I know who you are and where you live......come across my bridge, dont forget to feed the troll.
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Sad part is...Trevor does have a PhD. How's it going trev?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Fortoday
    Options
    How did you find me out.
  • MrCookingNurse
    Options
    I emailed customer service for some help. @mountaindewbass

Lets just let him die. Ignore him. Trust me its hard. I always give in.

XLBGE 
  • cazzy
    Options
    Why the heck are y'all taking it so personal? Come on fellas, don't be so freaking sensitive. At least this troll is remotely funny.

• MrCookingNurse
    Options
    cazzy said:

Why the heck are y'all taking it so personal? Come on fellas, don't be so freaking sensitive. At least this troll is remotely funny.

Yea he is funny, and I'm not offended or personally hurt by his comments. It's just annoying and takes away from the forum.

XLBGE 
  • Aviator
    Aviator Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2013
    Options

Hey its Friday and we need some fun through the weekend. Please let him stay and egg him on...

Now, where exactly is your "office" Mr. Troll? Is it you in the toll booth? My, My you look all flustered and sweaty. These guys on the egg forum got you all riled up?

Large and Small BGE, Blackstone 36 and a baby black Kub.

Chattanooga, TN.

• MrCookingNurse
    Options
    It's actually Dr. Troll, not MD but PhD though. 

XLBGE 
  • Fortoday
    Options

@aviator I live in Texas. Home of incest and mexicano folks.

• lewisj82
    lewisj82 Posts: 184
    Options
    cazzy said:
    Remotely. 

BGE XL- Tomball, TX

"Well let me just quote the late-great Colonel Sanders, who said, "I'm too drunk to taste this chicken" - Ricky Bobby
  • cazzy
    Options

ok...So now im starting to think this troll is MCN.  He started the thread..the guy never posted before the thread and now he's everywhere.  Caught you MCN!

Finally someone gets it!
  • MrCookingNurse
    Options
    ok...So now im starting to think this troll is MCN.  He started the thread..the guy never posted before the thread and now he's everywhere.  Caught you MCN!
    And that is why you are not the troll hunter.

cazzy said:
    Finally someone gets it!

I'm just disappointed in you.

XLBGE