Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lets see your set- up (pics)

Comments

• sticks88
    sticks88 Posts: 94
    edited May 2013
    Finally got mine finished on Saturday.After the cedar seasons I'll put a stain or varathane on it.First cooking went well but I need to learn temp control.

XL BGE and Pellet smoker

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    SaltySam said:

My table isn't worth showcasing.  I'm awfully fond of my new backyard though.  The Egg is in there somewhere. 

As you should be. That's a kick ass backyard! One day, I will have something similar!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Hi54putty said:
    This is mine...for now. 

That looks like a great space to do a really nice outdoor kitchen setup!
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Here is my XL setup
  • robnybbq
    robnybbq Posts: 1,911
    Some sweet setups here.  Still trying to figure out what to do with mine. 

Garnerville, NY
  • Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873
    Hi54putty said:
    This is mine...for now. 

That is exactly my plan. 
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • TexanOfTheNorth
    TexanOfTheNorth Posts: 3,951
    Hi54putty said:
    Hi54putty said:
    This is mine...for now. 

That is exactly my plan. 
    That will be a great project (if you do it yourself). Make sure you post pics of the finished product.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Well, "spa-Peggy" is kind of like spaghetti. I'm not sure what Peggy does different, if anything. But it's the one dish she's kind of made her own.
    Still on the planning stage!image
    Men, easier fed than understood!!
  • jfm0830
    jfm0830 Posts: 987
    You guys have some great setups. Here is my grill gazebo and the recently added lights.

Jim
    3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829

BillPinNC said:
    A recent pic of my kitchen, both eggs smoking ribs, 4 in the large and two in the medium.
    That's an absolutely beautiful table!  Do you have a cover to protect it?

Love it.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• Charlie tuna
    Charlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    FlyingTivo ----  I noticed that handle ---  now thats a thing of beauty.  I have been racking my brain figuring a way to get my arm away from the flash!!  Was thinking about building a "Handle Extension", but that "rig" you have does the job, and can be folded out of the way when not cooking a meal with flashback abilities!!  Very nice!
  • Kosko
    Kosko Posts: 535
    You guys have some sick tables and set- ups!!! I am def. getting some ideas since I am moving in a couple of weeks and would love to steal some ideas!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,429
    To the OP and Alton:  It looks like both your eggs are sitting directly on wood, is it just a photo angle problem?   :|

This thread needs to be a "sticky", some great setups and this'll cost me more than "Yard Crashers"!  
    ^:)^

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• rdmudd
    rdmudd Posts: 24
    Didn't take long to fill up my back deck.
  • BillPinNC
    BillPinNC Posts: 68
    edited May 2013
    YEMTrey said:

BillPinNC said:
    A recent pic of my kitchen, both eggs smoking ribs, 4 in the large and two in the medium.

Love it.

YEMTrey, thanks, no cover, the cabinets are made from a plastic material used on boats and the top is granite so all the materials should hold up to the outdoors. Plus the cover would need to be 10 foot long, it would be a pain to deal with.
  • Wtbskb
    Wtbskb Posts: 1
    Here's mine!!! I'm new at this BGE but my first attempt came out good rib eyes and kabobs! I'm impressed with it already.
  • R2Egg2Q
    R2Egg2Q Posts: 2,136
    edited May 2013
    Here's mine:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I'd say its a "Work in Progress" but I think that could apply to most of our set ups as we Eggheads always seem to have room for a little more stuff. :D In my case, I'm hoping to build an outdoor kitchen some day.
    XL, Large, Small, Mini Eggs, Shirley Fabrication 24x36 Patio, Humphrey's Weekender, Karubecue C-60, MAK 1-Star General, Hasty Bake Gourmet, Santa Maria Grill, Webers: 14" WSM, 22.5" OTG, 22.5" Kettle Premium, WGA Charcoal, Summit S-620 NG

Bay Area, CA
  • cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited May 2013
    R2Egg2Q said:

Here's mine:

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

I'd say its a "Work in Progress" but I think that could apply to most of our set ups as we Eggheads always seem to have room for a little more stuff. :D In my case, I'm hoping to build an outdoor kitchen some day.

The force is strong with this one! :-B
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • McStew
    McStew Posts: 965
    Just moved in the process of still setting up and getting adjusted to BBQ on the new roof top deck
    egg.JPG 126.2K
    Hermosa Beach CA 
  • MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Mud Pig said:

Here is my set up, XL BGE sitting in a Challenger grill cart.  Wood tables in my area get chewed up pretty quick so it was either stone or metal that I was going to go with it.  I decided on a grill cart from Challenger because I really liked the build quality and the materials they used (all powder coated stainless steel and aluminum).  I aslo like the functionality of the cart.

Sitting on an egg table nest.

Here are all the drawers and cabinets open, lots of storage and the fact that the drawers roll out is a nice touch.  Its also water proof due to the weatherstripping.  The custom handle from Sparky was the final touch.

Thanks, 

MP
    That is a very clean set up. Very nice !

XLBGE 
  • MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Dude that is balling!!

XLBGE 
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Really sweet!

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Tjcoley
    Tjcoley Posts: 3,551
    Nothing fancy here.  Just a nest on the patio. Jealous of all the great outdoor kitchens.
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    BillPinNC said:
    YEMTrey said:

BillPinNC said:

Love it.

YEMTrey, thanks, no cover, the cabinets are made from a plastic material used on boats and the top is granite so all the materials should hold up to the outdoors. Plus the cover would need to be 10 foot long, it would be a pain to deal with.
    Did you build it yourself?  Have somebody else build it?  That is exactly what I've been seeking out.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio