Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Where is Nolaegghead?

13»

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    And we say roof (rufe) not roof (ruff)

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168
    The first time I ever spoke to Wilma was by phone. She lived in N Carolina & me here in Shangri-la (Flint, MI). She tells her mom I sound like those people in the movie Fargo or Canadian or something. It's a wonder I called her again! Sheesh!
    Flint, Michigan
  • Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873

The first time I ever spoke to Wilma was by phone. She lived in N Carolina & me here in Shangri-la (Flint, MI). She tells her mom I sound like those people in the movie Fargo or Canadian or something. It's a wonder I called her again! Sheesh!

If you talk like that it's a wonder she answered!
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • tazcrash
    tazcrash Posts: 1,852
    edited May 2013
    Village Idiot said: I was just seeing if he knew how to spell, seeing as how he blew  weird  in another thread.

ok, now I'm confused..... who goes by the forum name
    weird

Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
  • Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Hahaha.
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    How'd we go from 'where's nola " to Canadian grammar lessons?
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 354

Sometimes we go away. Sometimes we come back. Sometimes we don't

• Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,795

Sometimes we go away. Sometimes we come back. Sometimes we don't

A Canadian Haiku

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Fred19Flintstone
    Fred19Flintstone Posts: 8,168

Reminds me of Capt. Quint's speach in "Jaws" about being on the USS Indianapolis after it was sunk in shark infested waters.  He was talking about the sharks and the crew being in the water with them.  He said, "Sometimes they would go away.  Sometimes they wouldn't go away."

Flint, Michigan
  • Sookie
    Sookie Posts: 335
    henapple said:
    I feel a little used. Usually when someone leaves we at least get a I'm outta here (vi) or ss little steven says... I'm outa here.
    Unfortunately you don't know sometimes what goes on in someone's life.  He might not have volunatarily chose to leave.  I wish him the best and hope he's back soon. 
  • double
    double Posts: 1,214
    Sookie said:

henapple said:

I feel a little used. Usually when someone leaves we at least get a I'm outta here (vi) or ss little steven says... I'm outa here.

Unfortunately you don't know sometimes what goes on in someone's life.  He might not have volunatarily chose to leave.  I wish him the best and hope he's back soon. 

Ye I hear forum access in the state pen is pretty difficult.

Lynnwood WA