Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Keeps on turning out results!

Options
Three nights in a row and I couldn't be happier with my results, my guts are no longer white and that's a great thing!

So I went with the reverse sear on a 1 1/2 inch chop the other night and it was smack yo momma good. Seriously the best chop I have ever had by far.

A couple of friends wanted be to make some pulled pork so who was I to argue. 250 for the first 3 or so hours with apple and hickory chunks and then foil and bumped up to 375 to around 200 IT and it was perfect. Can't wait to do another butt!

Tonight the wife wanted me to try pizza so we did. The crust ran away a little bit but the texture of the dough and the flavor of the pizza killed anything we have ever made in the oven. We used Publix store bought dough and cooked it at about 625 until done. The wife went a little topping crazy and we didn't have a peel so getting it on was an adventure but other than that I could not have been happier, the bottom was cooked to perfection.

This is an awesome cooker and with the information posted on here new eggers such as myself can get up to speed really quick.

imageimage

Comments