Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

#2 Down?

Looking a lot like it right now

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Comments

• I sure hope so!!
    Persistence and determination are omnipotent!
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Wife just said before this "They'll shoot him in the leg won't they?" I just laughed

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Wife just said before this "They'll shoot him in the leg won't they?" I just laughed

LMAO!! I would be nice to take him alive from an intelligence gathering perspective. I don't think that is going to be the case though.
  • Little Steven
    My Dad was a firefighter. When he was a Captain he got his whole crew tee shirts with targets on the back. You don't hurt first responders

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Little Steven
    Eggs, It's all over the news. I think we are on Fox 25

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Never mind. Shots fired in water town. Apparently he is on a boat. I have it on NBC.

Let's go Boston!
  • Hi54putty
    Hi54putty Posts: 1,873
    I hope they can take him alive. I would hate for him to miss out on a visit to Gitmo.
    XL,L,S 
    Winston-Salem, NC 
  • Little Steven
    Or any federal prison in the US

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Eggcelsior
    I just want to know what happened from the bastard's mouth.

I'm thinking it's going to be a "blaze of glory"/suicide by cop ending. He would take the easy way out... Coward.
  • I just want to know what happened from the bastard's mouth. I'm thinking it's going to be a "blaze of glory"/suicide by cop ending. He would take the easy way out... Coward.
    Totally agree I just hope he doesn't try to take more with him.
  • Little Steven

They blow up so quickly

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Eggcelsior

We should take a holistic approach to this problem.  Using firearms would send the wrong message to our people in our desire for non-violence and a gun free society.  

The police should disarm themselves to show him that firearms are not the answer, but dialog can bring us all together.

Agreed, but I think he may be past that. He has been firing shots at the cops as we speak.
  • I have no use to hear what that human debris has to say and I hope he meets his 72 virgins real soon.  May he awaken in the here after to find a group of big hogs doing unspeakable things to him and his brother.
    Flint, Michigan
  • Little Steven
    Or better still, take him alive, report him dead, and take him to gitmo

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,646
    Get his story then blow his ass up.

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    Have you seen the photo of big brother on the slab, split open like one of VI's home made taco shells?  I would gladly supply the pork sausage to stuff him full, sew him up and haul him to the local dump for the crows and seagulls to feast on.

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE

• Agreed, but I think he may be past that. He has been firing shots at the cops as we speak.
    He is confused. He needs counseling.  If we, as a society, were free of guns, there would not be this gunfighting.
    This is true, but as we know we fight with what we can get, so if no guns then they just find something else. heck my son doesnt have a gun but he will use a stick as one. Its not the guns but the crazy ass people. 
  • BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    Anyone that sets a bomb down in a crowd of innocent people, let alone next to a family with young children needs to be hauled out of there in pieces or at least looking like a block of 19 year old swiss cheese.

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • We should take a holistic approach to this problem.  Using firearms would send the wrong message to our people in our desire for non-violence and a gun free society.  

The police should disarm themselves to show him that firearms are not the answer, but dialog can bring us all together.

I just about spit coke everywhere!!  Thank you for the good laugh!  

=))
  • TUTTLE871
    TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316

We should take a holistic approach to this problem.  Using firearms would send the wrong message to our people in our desire for non-violence and a gun free society.  

</

Whatever you took or drank, I want some.

I just fell over from laughing to hard.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• Little Steven

I'm pretty sure Gary was being facetious. Look at this from the leader of "The Official Opposition Party of Canada"

In an interview with the CBC’s Peter Mansbridge that aired Tuesday night, Trudeau was asked how he would have responded to the attacks that killed three people and left about 170 injured.

Trudeau said he would offer the American material support “and at the same time, over the coming days, we have to look at the root causes.”

“Now, we don’t know now if it was terrorism or a single crazy or a domestic issue or a foreign issue,” he said. “But there is no question that this happened because there is someone who feels completely excluded. Completely at war with innocents. At war with a society. And our approach has to be, where do those tensions come from?

“Yes, there’s a need for security and response,” Trudeau added. “But we also need to make sure that as we go forward, that we don’t emphasize a culture of fear and mistrust. Because that ends up marginalizing even further those who already are feeling like they are enemies of society.”

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Eggcelsior
    It's over!

Let's go Boston!
  • Looks like they got him alive. Love it.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • johnkitchens
    johnkitchens Posts: 5,227
    I have no problem with him being tortured....very slowly. 

Louisville, GA - 2 Large BGE's
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Tru Dat John!!!! And film it show it over and over again so some these sick wackos might get a clue. My guess is he will prolly blame it on his parents.

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • Just read he's going to the same hospital that the cop they shot last night is in critical condition. I'm sure he'll have a good support system there. He better hope the cops get to him before his angry Uncle does. That dude was pissed.
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX