Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

How Many Cunucks Out There ?

Options
124»

Comments

• TorontoBBQer
    Options
    Toronto here - LBGE - High Park area
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options

Nice thing about cable, I've been watching the Knights and Rangers in OHL playoffs. Love the passion of these "kids" (hard to call a +6 footer a kid)

Thank goodness for the OHL/AHL. They saved me for half a season. I even went to one of the "showcases" at Verizon center just to get some hockey live.
  • yvrbased
    yvrbased Posts: 13
    Options
    Westside Vancouver here. No snow.... Cherry blossoms and tulips are almost done here. Some great egging weather.
  • sticks88
    sticks88 Posts: 94
    Options
    I see one from sudsbury oops, Sudbury and one from TBay....I'm right in the middle folks.Sault Ste. Marie born and bred.I sit and stare at my back deck trying to will the snow away.Go Habs go.Buying an XLas soon as snow leaves gave my big bbq to my son in exchange for building a table for egg.

XL BGE and Pellet smoker

• CANMAN1976
    CANMAN1976 Posts: 1,593
    Options
    Ok... so there has to be more of us than this??

Hows ya gettin' on, me ol ****

Kippens.Newfoundland and Labrador. (Canada).
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    Probably but they are all watching the hockey game

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Greeno55
    Greeno55 Posts: 635
    Options
    @sticks88 Nice to see another Northerner on here!!
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
  • gerhardk
    gerhardk Posts: 942
    Options
    My sister outside Gravenhurst was thinking about an egg but was worried about bears, any experience with that? We were up there when the bears took a neighbors shed apart to get at the garbage so I can imagine the egg would be no prob for a bear. Gerhard
  • canegger
    canegger Posts: 540
    Options
    Bear tastes good
  • jdgcrean
    jdgcrean Posts: 44
    Options
    looking forward to the dickson egg fest..going to be my first! 
  • Greeno55
    Greeno55 Posts: 635
    Options
    jdgcrean said:
    looking forward to the dickson egg fest..going to be my first! 

Same here!! :) I can't wait.
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
  • Charlie tuna
    Charlie tuna Posts: 2,191
    Options
    Retired here in North Florida and thru a friend got involved helping out her daughter who owns a large piece of property with a barn, which was built into a "music barn".  There are about eighty Canadians (snowbirds) who own property in the surrounding neighborhood.  After watching these people for a couple of years i have found out they are great people, love to party and love to drink.  They all get along with each other, always chip in on the work necessary to operate the "music barn".  Much different than the average American!!!
  • bigalsworth
    bigalsworth Posts: 685
    Options
    Fairly old thread but I figured I would weigh in.  I am a new member who has been trolling here for weeks waiting for the approval process.  My wife got me my large BGE in December and we both love it.  Now the real reason I'm posting in this thread is that I live in Martensville Sask Canada.

Scott
    Large BGE
    BBQ Guru DigiQ II

Martensville, Saskatchewan Canada
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    Welcome, lots of Canucks here. Did some work for SaskTel in PA and North Battleford many years ago, used to drive by Martensville on the way to the airport in Saskatoon. 

YOu have not 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,514
    Options
    Welcome aboard Scott and enjoy the madness!
    canuckland
  • bigalsworth
    bigalsworth Posts: 685
    Options
    Madness... its been very therapeutic for me, although getting all the goodies is damaging to the wallet.
    Large BGE
    BBQ Guru DigiQ II

Martensville, Saskatchewan Canada
  • leo123
    leo123 Posts: 101
    Options
    I''m in Mississauga as well. Near the Lake
  • gmac
    gmac Posts: 1,814
    Options
    I'm near London Ontario, actually near Verschoyle Ontario but who know where that is?
    Very avid egger, very avid home brewer, very avid flyfisherman.  At least I have my priorities straight.
    Mt Elgin Ontario - just a Large.
  • RGBHV
    RGBHV Posts: 1,318
    Options
    I grew up in Toronto and have lived in Mississauga for about 20 years. I've been egging for about 6 years. I own 3 eggs (2-L, 1-S).  I lurk on both forums - don't post too often anymore.  I'm glad to see the number of Eggers in the Toronto area (Cda for that matter) has risen.

Cheers,

Michael
  • gabriegger
    gabriegger Posts: 682
    Options
    2 here in the "City Above Toronto" deep in "Noodleville"

the city above Toronto - Noodleville wtih 2 Large 1 Mini

• Jonnysouth
    Jonnysouth Posts: 162
    Options
    Born and raised in Southern Alberta...last 19 years has been spent in MIssouri. Love the egg (XL)...need to have the Family still in Alberta get one for when I visit!
  • Miked125
    Miked125 Posts: 481
    Options
    Regina here, for some reason I stayed. I wish my dealers knew more about the eggs, really annoying explaing the accessories i want.
  • GlennM
    GlennM Posts: 1,365
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Great to see a bunch of Canucks here. I just cme back from a few weeks in Florida, bought an akorn jr for down there, it actually worked ok!
    In the bush just East of Cambridge,Ontario 
  • CanadianQ
    Options
    Born in Toronto, raised in Brampton and have been in Guelph for the past 15 years. Got my LBGE about 10 months ago and have been loving it.
    Guelph, ON, Canada
  • GlennM
    Options
    I'm in Puslinch south of the 401. We are almost neighbours (Cdn spelling)
  • CdnBaconNEgg
    Options
    Downtown Toronto here.  Been an LBGE'gger for about a year now.  Best purchase of the past few years!  May be interested in a Mini-Max if they come to temp faster.  There is a lot of wasted real estate on the large when I am just cooking for the two of us.
  • EggNorth
    EggNorth Posts: 1,535
    Options
    Me!  Cambridge ON 
    Dave
    Cambridge, Ontario - Canada
    Large (2010), Mini Max (2015), Large garden pot (2018)
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    Gatineau (north of Ottawa)

Options
    brentsee said:
    From Regina also!
    meister5 said:
    Hmmm... Not too many Eggheads in Western Canada? I count one in B.C., one in Alberta and just myself in Saskatchewan. So far no-one from Manitoba? Skiddy you made me sad when you said you had cut your grass 5 times already. In 2011 I planted my potatoes on April 11th. This year I still have two feet of snow on my garden. So much for global warming?
    hey i'm from regina sk so that makes 2 of us

• GlennM
    Options
    Hey Eggnorth. Where in Cambridge are you?