Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big THANKS to BOWHUNR!

Options

The camaraderie and generosity of on-line communities never ceases to amaze me.  Doesn't matter if I'm talking corvettes, cigars or in this case, egg'in; it's just awesome!

In a recent thread about "feet" Mike had posted that he had two pair he was willing to part with and I sent him a pm.  Before I could even get the check out, he sent the feet.  I'm by no means super active and am extremely new to the forum but he took the plunge to trust me enough to send them out before receiving payment.  Thanks Mike!!!

Mark

Comments

• BOWHUNR
    BOWHUNR Posts: 1,487
    Options
    No problem Mark, I hope you get some good use out of them.

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
  • RAC
    RAC Posts: 1,688
    Options

The camaraderie and generosity of on-line communities never ceases to amaze me.  Doesn't matter if I'm talking corvettes, cigars or in this case, egg'in; it's just awesome!

In a recent thread about "feet" Mike had posted that he had two pair he was willing to part with and I sent him a pm.  Before I could even get the check out, he sent the feet.  I'm by no means super active and am extremely new to the forum but he took the plunge to trust me enough to send them out before receiving payment.  Thanks Mike!!!

Mark

+1  I was the lucky 2nd person to receive the feet from Mike. My Thanks also.

Ricky

Boerne, TX

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    people helping people right there  =D>
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX