Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

90 minute wait for take out, oh no no no, lets fire this up.

Options
First time firing up the small. mini pizzas and wings for all.
I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 

Comments

• Scottborasjr
    Scottborasjr Posts: 3,494
    Options
    oh yeah and a couple ribeyes
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Looks good and a lot better than my Subway sandwich!!

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    ^:)^

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Options
    so steak must be side dish of the night! 

XLBGE 
  • MrCookingNurse
    Options
    shtgunal3 said:
    ^:)^
    dont know where that little guy was hiding earlier

XLBGE 
  • rontho
    rontho Posts: 109
    Options
    Looks good and a lot better than my Subway sandwich!!

did you put it on the egg? I'm guessing not. :D
  • Solson005
    Solson005 Posts: 1,911
    Options
    Woo hoo! You got the Woo \m/ first meal looks great!
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    @MrCookingNurse the steak was a after thought when the guy behind the counter said he had two 8 ounce ribeyes that were dark and I said "2.99 per pound for ribeye, oh alright"
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    @Solson005 yeah I got the woo for both the small and the medium. Now just trying to figure out my complete pizza setup for the small, but for tonight, cooking with prebaked crusts from the store, just going indirect worked fantastic.
  • MrCookingNurse
    Options
    @MrCookingNurse the steak was a after thought when the guy behind the counter said he had two 8 ounce ribeyes that were dark and I said "2.99 per pound for ribeye, oh alright"
    ha lol, i had my eye on a ribeye yesterday at the store but wasnt a good night to cook it.  I've got man meal planned Thursday so im go look for me a dark piece of meat or might try something crazy i've been thinking about doing with bacon and liver

XLBGE 
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    If you have a butcher or store that will sell you dark steak at a discount you are in steak heaven. No point paying 10-15 bucks a pound or higher if you can get dark steak for less then 5 bucks a pound.  Just my opinion.
  • six_egg
    six_egg Posts: 1,110
    Options
    Awesome cook.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Fernandina Beach, FL

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    Way to break her in!

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook