Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Jfdaly007- FORUM ADMIN

Options
Chubbs
Chubbs Posts: 6,929
Forum Administrators, there is a new member applicant named jfdaly007 who had been waiting for some time to be a member. Have you seen his request for membership? Please respond to let him know. Or I can pass in to him. He can PM me but can't post or participate in threads. Thanks in advance.
Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    I had the same problem when i started...figured Travis was blocking me. Call support.....unfortunately for y'all they got me on.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    edited March 2013
    Options
    @Chubbs and @henapple the process works like this. People submit for license to post. Those are brought to the feet of Travis who picks to see who makes it or not. Travis is housed in a Korean Kitchen during the day and rules very casually on what is so important to you and I. Travis has no legs or feet and is pushed to a sitting position by 12 Korean orphans who for some reason stay at his side day and night. In this picture he had just passed on his Mothers application to post. Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Hahaha. Nice. "I feel good"
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    Options
    I never realized Travis was such a sex machine.

Fellas, I'm ready to get up and do my thing!
  • Foghorn
    Foghorn Posts: 9,835
    Options
    Is that a bowl of rice with soy sauce cooked in the Travis method?

XXL BGE, Karebecue, Klose BYC, Chargiller Akorn Kamado, Weber Smokey Mountain, Grand Turbo gasser, Weber Smoky Joe, and the wheelbarrow that my grandfather used to cook steaks from his cattle

San Antonio, TX

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Now we know who determines the acceptability of posts before they get posted.
    Flint, Michigan