Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wayyyyy of TOPIC but have to try and understand it

So check it out if you don't believe me . Fox Network is even talking about this . A group by the name of colorofchange.org has been riding Fox about the show (COPS). Now this group colorofchange.org says that it makes the black community look bad because the police arrest black men for breaking the law.giving the black community a bad name and could lead to more Trayvon Martin cases....Are they serious...okay so still don't understand how some retarded, bone headed,can't come up with anything better than this to get it off the air crap .....

Comments

• I haven't watched COPS in years, but I recall its mostly rednecks with no shirts getting busted.  The classier perps wore spaghetti stained "wife beaters".
    Flint, Michigan
  • SkinnyV
    SkinnyV Posts: 3,404
    edited March 2013
    I just ignore All that crap . Cut the cable few weeks ago 3 rd year in a row. I sign up for football season, once its done back to $15 limited basic with local HD channels.
    I find it tunes out lots of BS.

But I have a weakness for financial news etc but CNBC (entertainment not news) and Blomberg come on the satellite radio.
    Seattle, WA
  • Eggcelsior
    Eggcelsior Posts: 14,414
    edited March 2013
    I didn't even know COPS was still on air.

Plus, who cares? It's trash tv anyway.
  • tech284
    tech284 Posts: 34
    Yep I'm going after the network for making the white man look bad because a bunch of rednecks got drunk broke the law and ooh yeah got arrested .
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    At the risk of offending someone and that is not my intention, what would you expect when North America's (USA and Canada) most watched programs are of the "reality" genre? I always like to look for the list of writer's credit at the end of a "reality" show. 
    Cops, the Bachelor, the Bachelorette, Big Brother, Survivor, Amazing Race, Honey Boo Boo, Maury, Jerry Springer and countless others. Give me a break. 
    I think the OTA networks air this garbage so you have to subscribe to non-OTA channels just to get some decent drama and entertainment. (soap box available for next speaker)
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Whaler
    Whaler Posts: 110
    I haven't watched COPS in years, but I recall its mostly rednecks with no shirts getting busted.  The classier perps wore spaghetti stained "wife beaters".
    Hey watch it Buddy...I resemble that remark!
    Pensacola,FL