Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Early birthday gift from my wife

I guess frequent egging pays off. My wife was very impressed with the food made out of the egg. She even told me that she cannot go and eat at anymore fancy steakhouses anymore. And my wife is usually a very picky eatter who likes her beef well done. I know it's like rubber but she prefers it this way. Maybe because even at well done the meat still has juices in it, after being cooked out of the egg.

Also she told me that the place where she first bought my large last year for my birthday was going out of business. And so she inquired with the guy and she ended up coming home with a new small little bro a week before my birthday!!!! Biggest smile on my face when my 3y/o daughter took me to the garage to show me the boxed up egg buckled in, on the front passenger seat or my wife's corolla. What a day that was.

Comments