Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Good Thing My Wife is so Tough...

Parallel
Parallel Posts: 433
Nearly 25 years ago my wife (then my girlfriend of a few weeks) nearly died while undergoing emergency brain surgery following an exploratory surgery that found more than Doc had bargained for.

Last Friday she went in for outpatient surgery for a DNC/ablation & tubal ligation. Even though the surgery took far longer than the surgeon had anticipated, it was a success and within hours she was home.

We got a call today for her to go in a week and a half early for her followup appointment (never a good sign). The news wasn't good. She is going to need to undergo a full hysterectomy due to the fact that she has been diagnosed with uterine cancer. Mrs. parallel is a fighter and this is early stage so we're optimistic that she'll beat it. Even so, prayers are certainly welcome.

Every time my elbow bends my mouth flies open.

Comments