Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Another Flop

Options
2»

Comments

• Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options

@Mickey - it's so.

@Davekatz - wordpress doesn't give you any ability to edit your photos, though. Lots of times mine need to be cropped, or lightened up if taken at night outside by the Egg. That and I've been using PB for years. So I generally upload there first and then edit before posting on my blog or on forums. I've got the Large AR R&B Ova Combo. I'd like to get the extender to go with it at some point.

@henapple - me either, that was my first one. Ever.

@Chubbs - it was better, not great, but better. I don't know if I was being too hard on myself or if it just tasted better the next day. Still won't do that recipe again.

@jimreed777 - where's my trophy?

:))

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

500 Posts: 3,177
    Options
    Guess you could top it with catsup...ketchup or whatever it is called in your neck of the woods.
    Mr. Burns had trouble deciding.

I like my butt rubbed and my pork pulled.
    Member since 2009
  • Davekatz
    Davekatz Posts: 763
    Options
    Thanks, that's the same AR rig I've been looking at.

I thought it was a storage issue, not an editing issue. In that case, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 is tough to beat, especially if you're shooting in RAW.

Happy egging!
    Food & Fire - The carnivorous ramblings of a gluten-free grill geek.
  • smokesniffer
    Options
    Griffin said:
    TUTTLE871 said:

Dude, you know the rule. "Drink Alcohol While Cooking"

I got some apples that will make that the best cook you have ever done.

Remind me to tell you what happened to the squirrel in my back yard. NOT GOOD!

Taking a short break. Its now been 84 hours without a drop of alcohol or a cigarette at our house. Things are a bit testy and we are a little irritable. X( Wanna come over? :)) Not sure how long its gonna last, cigarettes hopefully forever, alcohol maybe until tomorrow. And you can keep your apples, you evil, evil man! You gotta tell me about the squirrel next time.

=)) Well no wonder things aren't going so good. Yea drop the smokes, but you may still want some adult beverages in moderation. Good Luck going forward. You will be back on track shortly. :-c
    Large, small, and a mini
  • SamFerrise
    Options
    Best meatloaf I ever had to this day was one made by my wife's Polish aunt Betty.  It was made with beef, pork and veal, never any ketchup.  She made a mushroom gravy to serve with it.  It was awesome.  I have tried to duplicate it, but I still need to work on it.  I make one recipe with the same meat mix and add pine nuts, garlic, onion, milk soaked bread, eggs, salt and pepper.

Simple ingredients, amazing results!