Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Hapster down

Options
we'll miss you man.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

XLBGE 

Comments

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    Options
    Say it ain't so. 
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Mickey said:

Say it ain't so. 

Fraid so. They tore down my first thread asking what's up. X_X

XLBGE 
  • Alton
    Alton Posts: 509
    Options
    Why?
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!!!!! Stuck in Dallas.......
  • Mickey
    Options
    Whose cornflakes did he pee in? Hell, Hap had a scary picture but a very nice guy and would help anyone.
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Chubbs
    Chubbs Posts: 6,929
    Options
    Why? Seriously?
    Columbia, SC --- LBGE 2011 -- MINI BGE 2013
  • bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Options
    THIS is B.S.     

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• Mickey
    Options
    bud812 said:
    THIS is B.S.     
    Yes. At this rate there will be 17 new guys left.

• Greeno55
    Greeno55 Posts: 635
    Options
    I can see it now. This form will be empty in no time if the best contributors keep leaving, or get banned. Guys like VI and Hapster amongst others who I'm seeing here less and less are what really drives and educates the rest of us trying to learn here. There are many who have bit the bullet and began their spending spree of BGE and BGE accessories because of these contributors. It's a shame. Hope I'm not banned for stating my opinion.
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
  • Scottborasjr
    Options
    What, did one of the mods happen by his house after he had consumed to much Woodford? This sucks.
    I raise my kids, cook and golf.  When work gets in the way I'm pissed, I'm pissed off 48 weeks a year.
    Inbetween Iowa and Colorado, not close to anything remotely entertaining outside of football season. 
  • Mickey
    Options
    Greeno55 said:
    I can see it now. This form will be empty in no time if the best contributors keep leaving, or get banned. Guys like VI and Hapster amongst others who I'm seeing here less and less are what really drives and educates the rest of us trying to learn here. There are many who have bit the bullet and began their spending spree of BGE and BGE accessories because of these contributors. It's a shame. Hope I'm not banned for stating my opinion.
    Don't forget CenTex in that list.

• yzzi
    yzzi Posts: 1,843
    Options
    Does anyone know what got banned for? I've seen nothing but good helpful comments come from him the last few weeks. 
    Dunedin, FL
  • Chubbs
    Options
    CenTex gone too???!!
  • Mickey
    Options
    There has to be something to this. Anyone??????

• Greeno55
    Greeno55 Posts: 635
    edited February 2013
    Options
    Mickey said:
    Greeno55 said:
    Don't forget CenTex in that list.

For sure!! And many more soon I'm sure. These people spend so much of their time promoting BGE and helping others. I'll sure miss them and thank them for their contributions to my bbq growth.
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
  • Kosko
    Kosko Posts: 535
    Options
    Wow!. I really enjoyed his post and learned a lot from him! I thought he was one heck of a contributor!
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
  • Mickey
    Options
    I would add Travis to the list but I really think he is out at Fort Hood cleaning his tank or something.

• MrCookingNurse
    Options
    yzzi said:

Does anyone know what got banned for? I've seen nothing but good helpful comments come from him the last few weeks. 

I'd have to agree. Wonder if the 'bug' cen tex was ranting about got him??

XLBGE 
  • Chubbs
    Options
    Mickey said:

There has to be something to this. Anyone??????

You are the most tenured sir! What gives? This really is a glitch or something.
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    I have never seen anything wrong from him. Nice Guy

Johns Creek, Georgia
  • MrCookingNurse
    Options
    Guess stike was first man down. Crazy so many ppl on here wouldn't even know his name.

Gotta be joking!?!?!! Cen tex is gone????

XLBGE 
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Cen-Tex voluntarily left.  Said things were getting a little too weird.
    Options
    I'd have to agree. Wonder if the 'bug' cen tex was ranting about got him??
    That could be.

• travisstrick
    Options
    Mickey said:

I would add Travis to the list but I really think he is out at Fort Hood cleaning his tank or something.

Sir, I am in no way shape or form involved with any tanks.

Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • khristyjeff
    Options
    Chubbs said:
    CenTex gone too???!!
    I think he said he was going to be traveling a lot for work.  Plus, since he joined the dieting Eggers, he's spending more time exercising.  So, his weight loss is our information loss for now.
  • MrCookingNurse
    Options
    Sure is sad

XLBGE 
  • Mickey
    Options
    Chubbs said:
    CenTex gone too???!!
    Chubbs Cen-Tex just did not like you was the reason he left.

It's a joke people...... It's pure BS on my part..... Screwing with Chubbs.....  It's a joke.... Sure seemed funner at the time before I had to write all this.......It's not true about Chubbs. Hell I even like Chubbs, and Cen-Tex likes so many more people than I do.....

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I'm hopeful Cen-Tex will be back - great guy, very knowledgeable and has a lot to contribute.
    Options
    I'm hopeful Cen-Tex will be back - great guy, very knowledgeable and has a lot to contribute.
    My friend I hope we can work on him in Salado, and Gary (VI)......

• MrCookingNurse
    Options
    How will I ever slice my brisket without centex :((

XLBGE 
  • JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    I think we need a group hug! =((

Johns Creek, Georgia