Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Even a Pork Roast is Better with Bacon

Eggin' a small pork roast.  It's pretty lean so I wrapped it in bacon.  My boys are excited.  Rubbed it with some salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary.  
Scooter 
Mid TN. Hangin' in the 'Boro. MIM Judge

Comments

• Even bacon is better with bacon! I'm serious! I've wrapped many a tenderloin with both apple and maple smoked bacon. Some kind of sumptuous! Looks like you've got this deal rolling your way! Enjoy!
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,170
    Bacon-the great equalizer on a grill-kind like Tabasco in the kitchen.  Doesn't matter how/what you cook-as long as there is bacon it is "all good".  Enjoy the roast!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    I refer to it as a basting agent, my wife calls it good. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!