Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Check out these goodies

Went shopping today. Returned a nest and set of egg mates that my wife bought me with the egg. Don't need them because I built a table. I had to add some cash but here is my score...

Maverick wireless thermometer set, maverick quick read thermometer similar to thermapen but cheaper, ash tool, BGE plate setter, BGE v- rack, and a set of egg feet.

Then on to the grocery store. Picked up 80/20 ground beef for stuffed burgers for supper tonight (this will be my first cook on the egg), two Boston butts (on sale for $1.38 a lb) for the championship game, and some pork ribs.

Roll Tide!!!!

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

Comments

• henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Fun isn't it. Nice haul.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • They made you buy feet?!?!¿

Those used to come free with egg.

XLBGE 
  • shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,629
    Burgers were amazing! The deer meat/ venison on the side was amazing too!

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• OziEgg
    OziEgg Posts: 48
    Careful using the ceramic feet with the table. They counsel against it.

I ordered a "table nest" from BGE but it hasn't shown up. I got impatient looking at the empty hole in my new table and got some thick paving stones to put under the egg.
  • OziEgg said:
    Careful using the ceramic feet with the table. They counsel against it. I ordered a "table nest" from BGE but it hasn't shown up. I got impatient looking at the empty hole in my new table and got some thick paving stones to put under the egg.
    I've used feet only for 8+ years and my table is pristine under the egg. i wonder if they warn against using the free feet (although they are not included anymore) and the "optional" table nest because it's a paid upgrade?
    Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • jfm0830
    jfm0830 Posts: 987
    Congrats on your score and your new Egg! You'll love it.

They haven't been shipping those green feet with the Egg for a while now. Neither of mine came with them. Just got a Table Nest for my new Egg & I like it better than the feet.
    3 LBGE & More Eggcessories than I care to think about.