Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

nolaegghead what the hell is going on

Options
nolaegghead what is going on in your part of the  world or are you just signing on with a lot of different names. I have seen more new people from your city just of late. Something in the water?
Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

Comments

• Skiddymarker
    Options
    The word is out he is a man with a serger and makes a bad ass pizza peel - who knew it was the lack of a good peel holding so many back from purchasing an egg. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Skiddymarker
    Options
    Is there a limit on New Orleans area eggheads?  LOL.
    If there isn't there damn well should be...... :D
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Alton
    Alton Posts: 509
    Options
    Egg DAT!!!!! :D
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!!!!! Stuck in Dallas.......
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Lemme see.

What comes out of N'Awlins ?  Gumbo, etouffee, oysters rockefeller, red beans & rice, red snapper ponchertrain, blackened redfish, jambalaya, crawfish ..... etc. etc. etc.

What comes out of Salado?  Burnt ribs, hamburgers.

Bring more of 'em on, Nola !!!!!!  Laissez les bon temps roulet !

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,674
    edited December 2012
    Options
    Welcome home Gary. Nice to see you back on your meds. Ps: that was burnt wings ( hard to tell when looked like lump anyway).
    Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• Mickey
    Options
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

• rustypotts
    Options
    Mickey.......since the Saints aint in the playoffs them Louisiana boys gotta have something to do.  And you know how they like to eat!  Plus, with all that B.P. money burning a hole in their pockets the BGE store must be doing a booming business. 
  • SamFerrise
    Options
    Looks like some crispy wings there!

Simple ingredients, amazing results!
  • Mickey
    Options
    Looks like some crispy wings there!

Was making own lump....................... not that hard [-(

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    I totally missed this thread! 

I dunno, peeps be comin' outta the woodwork here. 

I "might" just have one extra account, but it's not what you think.