Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Thanks chrisnjenn, little bro is a happy new KA Pro 600 owner

Focker
Focker Posts: 8,364
edited December 2012 in EggHead Forum

Wasn't exactly how you posted, but we got it done at Kohls.

Overstock.com price match of $350.

20% off sale on items greater than $100 = $280.

Dad's weekly Wed. senior discount of 20% = $224

Sales tax = $239.50

KA $50 rebate = $189.50

It was a family mission.  I printed out and handed over your old post to my brother over x-mas. Two of the three local Kohl's were sold out.  Third attempt he did find some in Clinton, IA.  He took Dad for a quick ride to execute.  

Thank you for one of the best BBQ related forum deals out there.

Brandon
Quad Cities
"If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

Comments

• Almost rates as "Super Couponing". 
    Great score - have had a Pro600 for years, great machine. 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Focker

@Skiddymarker,

Thanks.  He is thrilled to finally get one, funded with fantasy football league champ $$$.

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Focker said:

@Skiddymarker,

Thanks.  He is thrilled to finally get one, funded with fantasy football league champ $$$.

From those of us that finished dead last in their leagues and supplied a good portion of the prize money to their respective league winners, you're welcome.  Mid-way through the season at Wilma's suggestion, I renamed my team "D.O.A.".
    Flint, Michigan
  • Focker

:))

A contributor here also.  MJD, Vernon Davis, Lesean McCoy, DeSean Jackson, Andre Johnson.

Worst year yet.

He's baking a cake and whipping up some pizza dough for his son's 2nd B-day tomorrow.  

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited December 2012
    Played in 7 leagues this year and made the playoffs in 5. I somehow made the chip in all 5 leagues. Went 2-3 in championship games last weekend and have 2 more finals this weekend.

Been a good year, but it helps when you have Megatron and AP in a majority of your leagues. :D

**i guess the winnings help soften the blow that I paid much more for my KA Pro 600. Lmao
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • Focker
    Dang, that is a great year.  Hopefully your team gives AP the rock this week to reach Dickerson's record.  And they're playing for something.  Good luck!
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• cazzy
    cazzy Posts: 9,136
    edited December 2012
    Yeah it was a good year but I should have at least made the playoffs in the other 2. Got a lil unlucky with injuries.

Last year was profitable, but this year was better for sure. $1325 locked and another $300 up for grabs. The wife used to give me a hard time for playing fantasy football, but he can't really say much now. She's actually supportive. :)

Oh, I hope they feed him. I want him to get that record so bad I am taste it...especially since I know it will chap dikerson's butt. Lol
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....