Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Egg disaster

Well, we moved into a new house last week and amazingly enough only one item was broken. The really really bad part was the broken item was the base of my large egg. I was devastated and nauseous at the same time. I thought it was a total loss but the fire box and rest of the egg were fine, just a large crack about 3" above the vent door. Then when I picked her up, the entire bottom fell off. Good news is my local dealer had a large base, which I picked up today. I should be able to get it put together tomorrow night and be cooking again this weekend. The best part was my wife asking what we were going to for Thanksgiving without the egg. Nothing can touch a Mad Max Turkey!
Thanks, Mike "Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you, no one will believe it."

Comments