Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wangs, Reebs and Mac n' Cheese (lots of pix)

Eggsperimented a little yesterday and today with the new R&B Adjustable Rig that my awesome wife got me for my birthday. 

Last night's wangs:

We sat and talked by a nice little fire while waiting for the wings to cook up.  Love this time of year!

The R&B (rib and brisket) Adjustable Rig works incredible!  You can fit lots more wings on the Egg, too, without worrying about the ones around the edges charring too much.  That was one thing that I didn't like too much about the platesetter. 

The wings were seasoned with some Dizzy Pig Viva Caliente and a little Baking Powder to aid with the crispiness factor.

Tossed with some Buffalo Ranch sauce (hot sauce, vinegar, butter and ranch dressing)

Then today, we decided to smoke up a rack of Baby Back Ribs.  I gave these a rub down with Dizzy Pig's Down and Dizzy and smoked them up with Apple Wood.

Smoked those up awhile, and then prepped some Mac n' Cheese to throw on the smoker as well.  This Mac n' Cheese had all sorts of different cheeses...some Gouda, Sharp Cheddar, Fontina, Mozzarella and even fresh Parmesan Reggiano.

Made a Cheese Sauce out of some butter, flour, half and half, and the cheeses...

Tossed that with some Penna Rigate, layered on some more Cheese mixture, and onto the BGE it went.  I ended up placing the ribs down a notch so I'd have room to add the SS grate and Mac n' Cheese.

Everything was ridiculously good!  Loving my new Adjustable Rig too.  :)

Comments