Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Dalton quits

Options
Little Steven
Little Steven Posts: 28,817
edited October 2012 in Off Topic
This is way way off topic or most but the Premier of Ontario just resigned. This would be the equivilent to Arnold Shwarzzenager stepping down as GOV of California..oh rethink

Steve 

Caledon, ON

Comments

• dantesinferno
    Options
    I'm wondering how many school teachers are upset about it.
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options

WHEW!  I saw the thread title and I thought you were talking about Andy Dalton, the Cincinati Bengals' quarterback. 

#:-S
    Flint, Michigan
  • BigWader
    BigWader Posts: 673
    Options

I don't smoke and I'm thinking about enjoying a nice cigar and a scotch to celebrate!!!

Worst premier in Ontario history!  ***oops my politics are showing***

Toronto, Canada

Large BGE, Small BGE

• Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    The earth shook earlier this evening and I thought it was an earthquake here in Lotus Land, it was just all the happy Ontario-ario-arioians jumping for joy....felt it all the way to the coast.

Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot Posts: 6,959
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I think you should turn all government powers over to French speaking First Nation's people who owe allegiance to the queen.  All signs will have French, Cree, Algonquian, and Iroquois languages.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

• Don_Piero
    Options
    What a quitter. To chicken to face the mess that he built.

Maybe I'll do a chicken tonight in his honour.
    Piero from South Etobicoke in Toronto and sometimes Pinellas Park, St.Petersburg, XL-BGE
  • Skiddymarker
    Skiddymarker Posts: 8,522
    Options
    I think you should turn all government powers over to French speaking First Nation's people who owe allegiance to the queen.  All signs will have French, Cree, Algonquian, and Iroquois languages.
    I thought we had already done that! 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    Options
    BigWader said:

I don't smoke and I'm thinking about enjoying a nice cigar and a scotch to celebrate!!!

Worst premier in Ontario history!  ***oops my politics are showing***

Bob Rae was close. It would be close. Course even Rae could blow money like McGinty can.

Steve 

Caledon, ON