Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tender Roasted Potatoes

brewbq
brewbq Posts: 52
edited August 2012 in Sides
Tender Roasted Potatoes (from Taste of Home quick cooking 2011)
3 lbs small red potatoes
2 tbs canola oil
1/3 cup prepared horseradish
1/4 cup stone-ground mustard
2 tbs butter, melted

In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with oil. Place the potatoes on two greased baking sheets. Bake at 400 deg for 30 min.
     Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the horseradish, mustard and butter. Spoon over the potatoes and toss to coat. Bake 5-7 minutes longer or until tender.
Yield: 10 servings

Comments

• brewbq
    Wife made these last night to go with the ribs I made.  Man what a flavor to throw against ribs.   Will definitely make these again.
  • DMurf
    DMurf Posts: 481
    I would dice the potatoes and place them in a foil pouch and add the other ingredients toss on the egg at 400. Sit back and wait to put a steak, chicken, pork chops, on the grill and enjoy. You might also consider adding some chopped onion to the mix as well.
    David
    BBQ since 2010 - Oh my, what I was missing.
  • brewbq
    Sounds like fun. Although my marriage might start to suffer if I steal my wife's sides.  She doesn't get to cook anymore as it is, and if I take sides from her too, well, she might actually be happy...