Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Table is Done finally... Pics inside

XLBalco
XLBalco Posts: 607
edited July 2012 in EGG Table Forum

well, i take that back.  the table is 96%ish complete.

need to support the table top as it is just laying loose on top right now and some other minor adjustments.  i had to get it out of the garage and on the deck for this weekend's  bday party for my twins.

there is also a mistake made.. dont know how it happened... dont want to talk about it!

now that the table is done i am happy with it i guess.  i never could decide on  what to do on the right side of it.  i built a door and didnt like it and didnt want to do shelves..  i think what i am going to do is wait to see if i get another egg :) and it will fit perfectly or look for some stained glass that i could use as the center of the door and attach it that way.  in the meantime i am going to slide a bin in there.  i used the captain flagship marine varnish for anyone that is curious.  2 coats everywhere and 4 on top.

i dont think i hit the true vision that i started with but will add some accessories as we go. the main goal on the front was to hide the fastners in the 4x4's etc and i think i accomplished that..  anywho

Comments