Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Wife thinks I've lost it

Options
13»

Comments

• hopkinsusmc87
    Options
    Now that is dedication. Man that's funny. =))
  • MrCookingNurse
    MrCookingNurse Posts: 4,665
    Options
    Thanks for all the comments guys. Food and fourth turned out amazing. We are actually going to stay here another day and my mother is going to make homemade pizzas for me to do on the egg tonight!

XLBGE 
  • Ranger908
    Ranger908 Posts: 44
    Options

I can take it no longer.  Egg in the front, completely ignoring the importance of the wife is not appropriate.  Here is the way it should go.

Egg in the back seat.  Wife in the back seat providing safety for the egg.  Kid in the trunk.  Trusty dawg in the front.

Think of it this way.  I you put all four (egg, wife, kid, and dawg) in the trunk of your car and came back in three hour, the dawg is the only one that would be happy to see you.

Great Adventure

• michigan_jason
    michigan_jason Posts: 1,346
    Options

I can take it no longer.  Egg in the front, completely ignoring the importance of the wife is not appropriate.  Here is the way it should go.

Egg in the back seat.  Wife in the back seat providing safety for the egg.  Kid in the trunk.  Trusty dawg in the front.

Think of it this way.  I you put all four (egg, wife, kid, and dawg) in the trunk of your car and came back in three hour, the dawg is the only one that would be happy to see you.

Great Adventure

LMFAO :O

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity, and are able to turn both to their advantage."