Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

fall of the bone back ribs

Options
2»

Comments

• tazcrash
    tazcrash Posts: 1,852
    Options
    For me the only bad rib is a dried out rib.  

Amen Bruddah!!!

Unlike steak with it's range of doneness (rare to well done), pork's basic range is not safe to eat or safe to eat.  Don't think I've ever been asked....and how would you like that pork cooked...including last night with the pork chops.

t
    I've stopped ordering pork (shops & loin) in restaurants because IMHO, they overcook it to be safe. Same with most burger places.  
    Bx - > NJ ->TX!!! 
    All to get cheaper brisket! 
  • Lit
    Lit Posts: 9,053
    Options
    MMMMMMMM Ribs. I have to agree with Chad on the point that if you want them to fall off the bone just spray them and foil them and throw them in the oven for 2 hours at 350 anyone can do that. Then sauce and throw on your gasser to carmalize for a couple minutes and you are golden. Thats what I used to do in college and had to use a pair of tongs for each end of the ribs cause the bones would fall right out if they weren't completly supported. People loved them but I would never serve them to anyone I know now. I actually used to put pineapple and sweet baby rays in the blender and then slice up bacon and cover them with that and foil over night and then let them cook in that sauce in the oven for 2 hours. The flavor was really good for what they were.
  • MikeP624
    MikeP624 Posts: 292
    Options
    Yes it is my opinion you must like slop on a stick. Anyone can make that.
    I didn't say you sounded like an Ass because you like you ribs to have some bit.  I said you sounded like and Ass because you said what someone else like was slop on a stick and that anyone can make that.  Is that not an insulting comment.
  • chad408
    chad408 Posts: 140
    Options
    Yes it is my opinion you must like slop on a stick. Anyone can make that.
    I didn't say you sounded like an Ass because you like you ribs to have some bit.  I said you sounded like and Ass because you said what someone else like was slop on a stick and that anyone can make that.  Is that not an insulting comment.
    Shut up Mike that is my opinion and anyone can make that