Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My attempt at a table.

RAWRIGHT
RAWRIGHT Posts: 8
edited June 2012 in EGG Table Forum
After looking at the whiz plans I decided to attempt to build my own table for my new egg having little to no experience with wood work.  I went with 4x4 legs, 2x4 frame and cedar for the tops.  After many hours and beers later I'm fairly satisfied with hoimagew it turned out.
imageimage

Comments

• RAWRIGHT
    Second attempt at posting pictures...
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Looks nice.  Well done.
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• OrangeFan
    OrangeFan Posts: 2
    The table is OK...the car is awesome.

Just kidding - nice table! The one I'm building is almost identical.
  • Smoker_Guru
    Smoker_Guru Posts: 372
    Nice table and Camero....
  • RAWRIGHT
    Thanks for the compliments, I usually drive the camaro every Saturday morning and now that I have the egg it will probably get used most Saturday nights.  Should make for some good weekends this summer.  Hot rods, beer and grilling are probably 3 of my favorite activities lol.
  • TUTTLE871
    TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    Thanks for the compliments, I usually drive the camaro every Saturday morning and now that I have the egg it will probably get used most Saturday nights.  Should make for some good weekends this summer.  Hot rods, beer and grilling are probably 3 of my favorite activities lol.

Nice Table we used the same plans on mine with some modifications.

And Nice 69,

I used to have a 69 and had a 67 also. I miss them both. If a new job presents itself with better pay I am thinking of a 70 Z28 or a super comp dragster.

Its a big maybe

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• Thanks for the compliments, I usually drive the camaro every Saturday morning and now that I have the egg it will probably get used most Saturday nights.  Should make for some good weekends this summer.  Hot rods, beer and grilling are probably 3 of my favorite activities lol.

And Nice 69,

I used to have a 69 and had a 67 also. I miss them both. If a new job presents itself with better pay I am thinking of a 70 Z28 or a super comp dragster.

Its a big maybe

Tuttle, I say buy the dragster and the job will come :))

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • RAWRIGHT

And Nice 69,

Its a big maybe

I' had an 06 vette and traded for the 69 last summer, more than likely I'm going to end up selling this car to my Dad and start shopping for an 06-07 Z06.  I miss being able to have a fast car that can still drive on road trips with AC, it's a win win since I could still drive the 69 if I sell it to him.
  • TUTTLE871
    TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316

And Nice 69,

Its a big maybe

Tuttle, I say buy the dragster and the job will come :))

I would imagine the Grand Jury would let my Wife off on murder on this one, They would say her husband is an idiot and deserved it.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• tdeater
    tdeater Posts: 38
    Nice table.....Show more Camaro Pictures!!

• XLBalco
    XLBalco Posts: 607
    looks great. i like the 2 tone!
  • RAWRIGHT
    Nice table.....Show more Camaro Pictures!!