Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

rolled up baby back ribs

Options
Mark Backer
Mark Backer Posts: 1,018
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
I am trying to maximize the food output today, and had a question. Can anyone that's done multiple slabs of ribs in this rolled up, skewered fashion tell me how many slabs you can fit on a small? [p]I am also looking for a photo of some of these, so if you gots one, help a brother out.[p]Thanks and thank you everyone for the kind words. And for the not so kind words. (I actually enjoy those more)...

Comments

• Wise One
    Wise One Posts: 2,645
    Options
    Mark Backer, years ago at an EGGtoberfest, RhumAndJerk did some ribs rolled up and skewered on a mini. There were pictures at one time but don't have any handy. Mabe Rhum will chime in.

• T-47
    T-47 Posts: 84
    Options
    britu7.jpg
    <p />Mark Backer,
    Here are some photos, different cooker but same concept. I have not done rolled on my BGE yet.

• RhumAndJerk
    RhumAndJerk Posts: 1,506
    Options
    Mark Backer,
    One roll on a Mini.
    One or Two rolls on a small.[p]I think that one rack on a small cooks the ribs perfectly. For many years, I only had a small BGE. Since then, ,I have aquired a large with a rib rack but have not had the occasion to that many ribs.[p]Hope this helps,
    RhumAndJerk