Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I cooked some'en: Fish night.

Options
JLOCKHART29
JLOCKHART29 Posts: 5,897
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
Well I finnaly got a weekend off. Took Auron to the Schutzhund club Saturday. The club had our Spring sanctioned trial and I cooked at it. Wish wife had taken pics. Stainless steal charcoal grill with preformed hamburger patties and hotdogs BUT a forum member,Meat-n-Tators who is the decoy and catches the dogs, did bring a sack of Ozark Oak so all was not lost!! :laugh:
Just a quick cook last night before early work day today. The raws:
1161969779_photobucket_48181_.jpg

Just a little salmon skin side down at 250 with a little white birch chips for a change as smoke. Dusted salmon with DP's Ragin River and cooked till weeping well.
1161969779_photobucket_48180_.jpg

1161969779_photobucket_48184_.jpg

Cranked the Egg on up to grilling temp about 350ish and tossed on a couple tuna stake with sea salt and cracked black pepper basically just getting a good sear on both sides. About a min. each side. A little doner than I like but wife was eating as well.
1161969779_photobucket_48188_.jpg

1161969779_photobucket_48189_.jpg

A little assparagas and rice rounds out a healthy meal after all the Mc Donald sausage and egg biscuits on the road yesterday! ;)
1161969779_photobucket_48199_.jpg

Comments