Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Just cold smoked

SundownSundown Posts: 2,959
edited 6:21PM in EggHead Forum
some cheese with the ProQ Cold smoker and I did it in the Egg with a full load of unlit lump!

In the fridge cooling off and 'curing'. can't wait to try it.

Comments

• MaineggMainegg Posts: 7,787
    yummy treat for sure.. :P but pics??? :huh: did it really happen... :S
  • SundownSundown Posts: 2,959
    having a lot of trouble getting Photobucket to work and I've been too lazy to find an alternative. Anyway, smoked cheese is smoked cheese.
  • Sundown: I have been looking for one of those cold smokers for my brother in Pembroke MA. Where did you get it please? I found the website in Europe. Did you order from there, or were you able to find it in the States? Thanks for the info!
  • HossHoss Posts: 14,600
    ;) EGGzactly!!! A soldering iron costs 3 bucks.That's all you need.That and an empty soup can and some wood chips....PRICELESS!!!