Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Boneless Turkey Thigh Question

Steeler FanSteeler Fan Posts: 395
edited 5:39AM in EggHead Forum
Have 2 Turkey Thighs, planning to debone and stuff with Mozerrella(sp)cheese wrapped in procuitto.
what temperature and how long? I'm guessing 350 for 45 minutes.

thanks,
Joe

Comments

• Richard FlRichard Fl Posts: 8,244
    I think your guess is right on. I would do indirect and place a small piece of aluminum foil under the meat to catch any cheese that might ooze out and be lost.
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    Hey joe!!!!!

i think you and richard are right!!

hope alls well in aiken ;)

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Steeler FanSteeler Fan Posts: 395
    thank you, Gentlemen.

From the home town of Ty Cobb and of course the large contingent of Steeler Fans by size in the South. I gotta start on the IC and cook. Multitasking is great.
  • joe,

notwithstanding terry's missguided alegiance to all things fittsburgh (and i guess your's too - please don't tell me your a cindy crosby fan!!). ..here's a link to how i do boneless turkey thighs. ..they are really good this way ... .but you can stuff them with anything you like. ..

http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=245864&catid=1