Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Air Fryer Recommendation

paqman
paqman Posts: 4,784
I purchased a Dreo Air Fryer a year ago and unfortunately it did not last.  I am looking for recommendations for a replacement!

Comments

• Put your faith in Costco and pick up one of their offerings. We bought a Gourmia years back and have been happy, though it doesn’t get all that much use in our household. 
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,998
    I have an Instant Vortex Pro. I used it enough to get tired of cleaning it after every use! Then the axle started slipping when the rotisserie basket was full of wings and so it would just rock and not rollover. I diagnosed the problem and fixed it after I had filed a complaint. Much to my surprise one day a brand new one showed up! So now I have my original one taking up counter space and I haven't used it in at least 18 months. Why couldn't that complaint solution have happened with a $150 bottle of hooch or something?