Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Rant

Options
10yrs ago we remodeled our kitchen and installed a small 18" flat screen television.  Fast forward, no one makes 18" anymore.  Put a 32", they say.  What if you are space limited?

Rant over!!
The problem with a problem is that you don't know it's a problem until it's a problem, and that is a big problem.
Holding the company together with three spreadsheets and two cans connected by a long piece of string.

Comments

• buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    Time to remodel your kitchen again, obviously
    NOLA
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 30,981
    Options
    So you’re saying you don’t have enough inches, do we have that right?
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • FarmingPhD
    FarmingPhD Posts: 840
    Options
    If you use a fire stick or Roku type device you could likely find a computer monitor that may fit, it just won’t have a tv tuner. 
  • epcotisbest
    epcotisbest Posts: 2,174
    Options
    Best Buy is showing an Insignia 19. Might be worth checking the dimensions on it vs. your old 18.

17.3 wide
    10.6 high
    11.9 high with stand
    15.83 stand width

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,628
    Options
    True.  In general bezels seem to be shrinking on tvs, so 10 years ago vs today could help a larger tv fit.
  • RajunCajun
    RajunCajun Posts: 1,035
    Options
    Best Buy is showing an Insignia 19. Might be worth checking the dimensions on it vs. your old 18.

17.3 wide
    10.6 high
    11.9 high with stand
    15.83 stand width

I have that one on order....will try it...Best Buy brand, poor reliability.  It is not in a cabinet, so no heat.
    The problem with a problem is that you don't know it's a problem until it's a problem, and that is a big problem.
    Holding the company together with three spreadsheets and two cans connected by a long piece of string.
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options

17.3 wide
    10.6 high
    11.9 high with stand
    15.83 stand width

Am I dreaming, or has it been a hot minute since we’ve seen you here? If so, welcome back. 
  • epcotisbest
    epcotisbest Posts: 2,174
    Options

17.3 wide
    10.6 high
    11.9 high with stand
    15.83 stand width

Am I dreaming, or has it been a hot minute since we’ve seen you here? If so, welcome back. 
    Thank you. Yes, it has been awhile since I have posted regularly. Wife had some health issues that made me spend less time cooking and posting. She had a kidney transplant and both her and her living donor are doing great. I’m diabetic and could not give her a kidney, but a hero stepped up and gave her one of his. We are so very blessed.