Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

This One Of Us?

Options
CTMike
CTMike Posts: 3,247
Regardless, it is definitely a tragedy and I’m sure she is devastated:

https://www.reddit.com/r/biggreenegg/s/0i97jl8tW6
MMBGE / Large BGE / XL BGE (Craigslist Find) / SF30x80 cabinet trailer - "Ol' Mortimer" / Outdoor kitchen in progress.  

RECOVERING BUBBLEHEAD
Southeastern CT. 

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,454
    Options
    Always "push me" for any BGE nest moves.  Rule one violated!
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,499
    Options
    I thought you were always supposed to pull, but on the nest legs, NOT the handle!  :confused:  

"The reason I go out with young men is because men my age or older — well, now they’re all dead."   

-Cher

• Corv
    Corv Posts: 377
    Options
    I know about what that felt like. The week after Thanksgiving, my MBGE blew over. Windy. Since I'd been wanting a Large, I bought that instead of replacing the MBGE.
    Somewhere on the Colorado Front Range
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,173
    Options
    This is why handlers should be standard for an egg in a nest …. btw, just realized how eggtacular the name “nest” is for the egg holder.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,561
    Options
    Botch said:
    I thought you were always supposed to pull, but on the nest legs, NOT the handle!  :confused:  
    100% Think gravity.
    canuckland
  • JohnInCarolina
    JohnInCarolina Posts: 31,021
    Options
    I like where she tells him that she broke it, and he responds “no you didn’t” clearly not believing her.  
    "I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike