Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Winner announcement of the Listening Tour XL EGG Package

Options

https://youtu.be/f0OUPg1XAR4

We are ready to announce the winner of the Listening Tour raffle. Who will win the XL EGG Package? Watch the live drawing that we videotaped earlier today - maybe you or another EGGhead you know is the winner?!

For the results of the optional feedback survey, we will be sharing our takeaways shortly. We need a bit of time to process it all - there is so much good feedback there, thank you! Join our newsletter in the link below so you are the first to find out what the BGE Nation had to say as part of this Listening Tour.

https://biggreenegg.com/listening-tour-survey/

Coming to you from the Mothership!

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,175
    Options
    Carlos won.  If you are not Carlos, you didn't win.

Also had over 4k entries!!
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,039
    Options
    Congrats!!!! @Ybabpmuts
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Dyal_SC
    Dyal_SC Posts: 6,058
    Options
    It’s pronounced “Dyal” like the soap — not Car-lows. 
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,472
    Options
    If he really wanted to dole out some agony, he could have named the initial two test randoms that the spreadsheet called out.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Options
    I like the first shot of the spreadsheet.  Zachary, Zachary, and Zach all in succession.  

Enjoy your egg, Carlos.
    Clinton, Iowa
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,912
    edited October 2023
    Options
    So in other words Carlos PROBABLY is not a member of this forum...not that it makes any difference I suppose since it was a random drawing...BUT wouldn't it be interesting if the information was shared just where did the 4,525 registrations come from? I know that will not happen, but I wanted to raise the issue anyway!!!  =)

If this forum is low on the tally list then corporate sponsorship may mean this forum is dead meat... :|
  • Elijah
    Elijah Posts: 696
    Options
    I got an email about the survey and winner. I'd say that's where most of the participants came from. 
  • MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,147
    Options
    Stop calling me Carlos!!!
    Large BGE and Medium BGE
    36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

• Dyal_SC
    Options
    @RRP , by considering 14 years ago in 2009 that more than a million eggs had been sold worldwide already, I would agree that this single forum was indeed low on the tally list of 4,500 entries.  The internet is bigly bigger than this one website. 
  • JohnInCarolina
    Options

"I've made a note never to piss you two off." - Stike
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,912
    edited October 2023
    Options
    Dyal_SC said:

PLEASE excuse my stupidity by letting me sing this song from my childhood memory...When I was a little bitty baby my momma would rock me in a cradle ...in that home...cotton field back home...it was down in Louisiana...just about a mile from the Texarkana
    ...in that HOME cotton field back home...

NOW!!! what the hell my reply has to do with ANTHING...means nothing unless YOU figure it out!!!
     =)=)=)  
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    WTF. "Registered" 4,524 times, and still didn't win...

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Ybabpmuts
    Ybabpmuts Posts: 948
    Options
    RRP said:
    Dyal_SC said:

PLEASE excuse my stupidity by letting me sing this song from my childhood memory...When I was a little bitty baby my momma would rock me in a cradle ...in that home...cotton field back home...it was down in Louisiana...just about a mile from the Texarkana

NOW!!! what the hell my reply has to do with ANTHING...means nothing unless YOU figure it out!!!
     =)=)=)  

A song from my childhood...

Betty ate the beans
    and the beans were loaded
    Betty went to bed
    and the beans exploded
    It was up with the covers
    and up with the sheet
    And a fifty yard dash 
    to the toilet seat.

It's blues based.
  • Dyal_SC
    Options
    RRP said:
    Dyal_SC said:

=)=)=)  

• Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,568
    Options
    RRP said:
    So in other words Carlos PROBABLY is not a member of this forum...not that it makes any difference I suppose since it was a random drawing...BUT wouldn't it be interesting if the information was shared just where did the 4,525 registrations come from? I know that will not happen, but I wanted to raise the issue anyway!!!  =)

If this forum is low on the tally list then corporate sponsorship may mean this forum is dead meat... :|
    Are we there yet?
    canuckland